• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Cock of the Board?"

Collapse

• Blunderer
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Any idea who the father is?
    Ooooh, the sidekick is a card.....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Blunderer
    Well it does the job (My Mrs is up the duff) and I have had no complaints, but it ain't no King Dong, that's for sure
    Any idea who the father is?

Leave a comment:

• Blunderer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Well cock-a-doodle-doo

Judging by your post blunderer I think you are the biggest dick
    on this board
    Well it does the job (My Mrs is up the duff) and I have had no complaints, but it ain't no King Dong, that's for sure

Leave a comment:

• Blunderer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    So Lucifer is Ray Winstone and Churchill is his Phil Daniels?

Any other people to avoid/bumlick/ask where their tool is?

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Well cock-a-doodle-doo

Judging by your post blunderer I think you are the biggest dick
    on this board

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Every forum has one.

They post more than everyone else.

They are more opinionated than everyone else. They jump down the throat of anyone who doesn't follow board ettiquette.

Noone takes them to task about the fact that they can be abrupt and arrogant. Everyone licks their arse. They often log in with an abbreviated version of their name or just an acronym. Their feet are under the table so much that they assume everyone will know who they are.

So, as the new boy around here, I need to know who to impress.

Who is the cock of this board?
    We are very fond of AtW and very protective of him, so be careful

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Typical infantile crap. Nice to see you haven't changed Blunderer!
    I think this guy is a really strong candidate.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Every forum has one.

They are more opinionated than everyone else. They jump down the throat of anyone who doesn't follow board ettiquette.

Noone takes them to task about the fact that they can be abrupt and arrogant. Everyone licks their arse. They often log in with an abbreviated version of their name or just an acronym. Their feet are under the table so much that they assume everyone will know who they are.

Typical infantile crap. Nice to see you haven't changed Blunderer!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blunderer
    started a topic The Cock of the Board?

The Cock of the Board?

Every forum has one.

Working...
X