• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doctor Who goes west"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    No. The prostrate bicycle I am going to try out next week is not powered by pedding but by performing a similar oscillatory action with the arms. The term applied to this action would not be peddling since peddling refers to an action carried out specifically with the crural apendages; towit the feet. The term that would accurately describe the analogous action carried out through the arms is, at present, unbeknown to me. I will endeavour to rectify this knowledge gap and furnish you with the results as soon as is feasibly possibly.
    I hope you get hit by a HGV and die a horrible death.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

But you're not the one pedaling?
    No. The prostrate bicycle I am going to try out next week is not powered by pedding but by performing a similar oscillatory action with the arms. The term applied to this action would not be peddling since peddling refers to an action carried out specifically with the crural apendages; towit the feet. The term that would accurately describe the analogous action carried out through the arms is, at present, unbeknown to me. I will endeavour to rectify this knowledge gap and furnish you with the results as soon as is feasibly possibly.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Good or bad?
    what?? i dont know
    .....er good . definately good

fifty/fifty what the hell

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I have a RECUMBENT bicycle that is peddled whilst being in a recumbent position, i.e. lying on one's back. I am soon to test ride a PROSTRATE bicycle which one peddles whilst being in a prostrate postion, i.e. lying on one's front.

But you're not the one pedaling?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    wot's the effect (or affect) of a prostrate recumbent on one's prostate?
    effect. definately effect.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    CM and I propose the purchased aquisition of a derriere cycle. Thats one that we will shove up your @rse

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have a RECUMBENT bicycle that is peddled whilst being in a recumbent position, i.e. lying on one's back. I am soon to test ride a PROSTRATE bicycle which one peddles whilst being in a prostrate postion, i.e. lying on one's front.
    CM and I propose the purchased aquisition of a derriere cycle. Thats one that we will shove up your @rse

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I thought you said you had some kind of wierd bicycle.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Stupid bike? I'm not quite with you there.
    I thought you said you had some kind of wierd bicycle.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Says Mr stupid bike trainspotter
    Stupid bike? I'm not quite with you there.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Hmmmm... grown men and women? Come on....
    Says Mr stupid bike trainspotter

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Are they going to Area 51 too?
    Nah mate, Area 50, that's where the really dodgy stuff happens...

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied

Yes, they should take up a grown up hobby like 'skip bashing' or something.

Give it up prawn, everyone is on to you now.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    My brother, wife and their kids came up for the weekend to see Dr Who Live at the Wembley Arena on Saturday.

I have never seen kids so hyped after an event!! They didn't stop talking for approx 24 hours.

I think they enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X