• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Yikes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yikes"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What type of spider was it then?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I cant believe it.

not one bit of sympathy.

not one bit.

I nearly get my brain sucked out of my eyeball by one of the biggest spiders ever seen in the British Isles. and nobody cares.

I save my wife, and what do I get ????? why were you in bed at 11:30 ???

right. just wait till you need me. youse can fck orf and eat a big fat one. ingrates.

Leave a comment:

• Saddo
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30
    You lazy bugger. I know it's Sunday but leaving it until nearly lunchtime....

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?
    You can't discriminate against a spider's sexuality these days, the ILGTSA (international lesbian, gay, transgender, spider association) will bring you bang to rights if you're not careful.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    bi ****-off spider
    Interesting turn of phrase. Slip of the tongue?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You really need to lay off the acid on Sunday mornings.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    You really ought to keep your tarantula in a box, not let it roam the house.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    eekALot.
    We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
    we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

There's a bi ****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

You're three weeks early for Halloween.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Yikes

Yikes

eekALot.
    We have cats. I walked out of the bedroom at about 11:30, and I saw a black cat out of the corner of my eye, whizz past into the bedroom.
    we dont have a black cat. So I looked back towards the stairs. Sh1te..theres another one going the other way.

hang on. take a step backwards.

It wasnt a cat at all.
    There's a bi ****-off spider on a mega web, it must have been an inch from my eyeball.

lucky really, i saved the missus from having a cardiac arrest, she has a phobia about em.

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 10 October 2010, 13:44.

Working...
X