• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "French say terror attack in UK "highly likely""

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Here I sit all broken hearted, I lit the fuse and only farted.
    some come here to kiss and date
    some come here for nooky
    but I come here to detonate
    and blow us all to f*cky

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    How about some Al Qaeda chat up lines?

I've got a bomb in my underpants. (Perhaps not!)
    Is that a stick of gelignite in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
    Here I sit all broken hearted, I lit the fuse and only farted.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    At least the Irish lot were reasonably competent. They actually managed to blow up other people and get away unscathed. I have a feeling that Al-Qaeda have run out of competent terrorists prepared to blow themselves up and the only ones they have left are f**kwits that set fire to their own undies or stick dynamite up their own arses. They haven't really been on form for the last 5 years or so.

Not entirely true.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Rhianna - 'here is a little miniature of me in a burkha on the London tube'
    Ishmael - 'thats so cute, I'll have it blown up'

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    At least the Irish lot were reasonably competent. They actually managed to blow up other people and get away unscathed. I have a feeling that Al-Qaeda have run out of competent terrorists prepared to blow themselves up and the only ones they have left are f**kwits that set fire to their own undies or stick dynamite up their own arses. They haven't really been on form for the last 5 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    These are people that haven't even thought their own afterlife through properly. Who'd want to spend eternity with 72 virgins? They're going to be either old, ugly or geeks. Still, on the up side, you never know, there may be some ladies too.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    like scientologists.

Actually, why can't they start their religious war with them instead...

scientologists with expensive lawyers VS islamic extremists with flammable underpants

now that would be amusing
    It might work better the other way round?

Leave a comment:

• Saddo
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    scientologists with expensive lawyers VS islamic extremists with flammable underpants
    Do the undies need to be flammable though? I mean, a couple of sticks of gelignite keeping your wedding tackle company wouldn't appear to be influenced by the combustability of the surrounding garments.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Yes, of course there is. Imagine these people cared more about their religious beliefs than countries or borders, for example. You may not think it logical but you could accept that they do.
    like scientologists.

Actually, why can't they start their religious war with them instead...

now that would be amusing

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    So why in the name of all that's holy didn't the rest of you give them it?
    I suppose we should have seen the shape of things to come with the burning of bookshops when Rushdie Satanic Verses was published

Seems we can tolerate pretty well anything

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    What I don't understand is what these "terrorists" are hoping to achieve. At least with the Northern Ireland and Spain campaigns in years gone by they had a mission which went along the lines of wanting to create their own country. But with the current lot I just don't know what they would measure as success.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    So, beware of ze Al-Quaiedaux wiz ze French accents. Zey vill place a beum in ze beus or le train. Or 'opefully, in ze par-lia-ment. And zen zey vill drink champagne and steal ze oysters from ze Fortnum et Masons and 'ave a great feast as ze infidel beurns.

Allez les bleus!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    <cough> we did <cough>

there was even a peace treaty

article 1 sub clause 3 'whities will not pee in the mosque doorway on a saturday night'
    article 7 clause 1 'we will not spit in the curry'

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Back in the 1980's they were agitating for their own autonomous region in the NE of England....

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddo View Post
    What I don't understand is what these "terrorists" are hoping to achieve. At least with the Northern Ireland and Spain campaigns in years gone by they had a mission which went along the lines of wanting to create their own country. But with the current lot I just don't know what they would measure as success.
    Back in the 1980's they were agitating for their own autonomous region in the NE of England....suppose it's spread a bit wider these days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X