• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "In this case I fully agree in Sahria law"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Behead the lot of 'em I say ....

Off with their heads !!!

Ive always wanted to say that, thanks SG, youve brightened up an otherwsie dull day at the office for me.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Look another piece of scum dressed up as a suicide bomber

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Behead the lot of 'em I say ....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I've just come across this shocking picture of Clint Eastwood and Richard Burton dressed as Nazis: clear evidence that they are both virulent anti-semites stoking up religious hatred. Free speech doesn't mean these so-called "actors" can go acting in anything they like with impunity. The bastards should be beheaded.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Exactly my point, since when did fancy dress become a crime? These PC types like Mailman make me sick
    You take that back or Im going on the rampage! spank:

Mailman :

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Didn't Sean Connery dress up as King Richard in Robin Hood, Prince of Tealeaves? In fact, he had just got back from killing loads of muslims.

No ones making a song and dance about that, eh? eh?

The bastard. He should be beheaded.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Didn't Sean Connery dress up as King Richard in Robin Hood, Prince of Tealeaves? In fact, he had just got back from killing loads of muslims.

No ones making a song and dance about that, eh? eh?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Prince Harry's blunder in wearing a Nazi uniform to a fancy-dress party provoked a stream of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish organisations, according to a new report.
    You asked if he dressed up as Hitler. The answer was and still is: no, he didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?"

So what if he did. He apologised and I didn't notice jews going on the rampage. I guess they are just a little more tolerant than the Muslims in this respect.
    Exactly my point, since when did fancy dress become a crime? These PC types like Mailman make me sick

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?"

So what if he did. He apologised and I didn't notice jews going on the rampage. I guess they are just a little more tolerant than the Muslims in this respect.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Prince Harry's blunder in wearing a Nazi uniform to a fancy-dress party provoked a stream of anti-Semitic abuse directed at Jewish organisations, according to a new report.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as Adolf Hitler?
    And your point is??????

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Didn't Prince Harry recently dress up as a Nazi (NOT Adolf Hitler)?
    Last edited by Numptycorner; 7 February 2006, 11:58.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Nothing will happen to the f*cker

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X