• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: NotBeingArsed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "NotBeingArsed"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    LOOK AT MEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee.
    Get orf my land. Start your own thread to get people to look at you.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
    Ok got it. :-)

So basically this thread was just some self indulgent nonsense.

Thanks
    LOOK AT MEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Thanks
    Welcome to General

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

Thanks
    They all are.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Who Gives A S***

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

1. WGAS 154 up, 19 down
    buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsWho Gives A tulip?
    by X Mar 1, 2003 share this
    2. WGAS 37 up, 19 down
    buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsUsed on some UNIX systems by System Admins. A special directory is created callled WGAS. Any file(s) where the owner no longer has an account and takes up excess space is placed here. If nobody asks about the missing file for a month or so, the file(s) is deleted. If someone really does care that a file is missing, then it is moved back in place. It's one way of keeping the system free of junk.
    There was one system I became the admin of where it was cluttered by logs and report programs. The system was running low on hard drive space so I began asking about the reports. No one knew about them so I move the report programs and the logs into the WGAS directory. After two months nobody complained so I removed them.
    The system freed up a few Inodes and I never heard a complaint from anyone. The system has since been replaced.

I still don't understand. :-(
    Who Gives A S***

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

1. WGAS 154 up, 19 down
    buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsWho Gives A tulip?
    by X Mar 1, 2003 share this
    2. WGAS 37 up, 19 down
    buy wgas mugs, tshirts and magnetsUsed on some UNIX systems by System Admins. A special directory is created callled WGAS. Any file(s) where the owner no longer has an account and takes up excess space is placed here. If nobody asks about the missing file for a month or so, the file(s) is deleted. If someone really does care that a file is missing, then it is moved back in place. It's one way of keeping the system free of junk.
    There was one system I became the admin of where it was cluttered by logs and report programs. The system was running low on hard drive space so I began asking about the reports. No one knew about them so I move the report programs and the logs into the WGAS directory. After two months nobody complained so I removed them.
    The system freed up a few Inodes and I never heard a complaint from anyone. The system has since been replaced.

I still don't understand. :-(

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Can someone please explain what this thread is actually about? What is WGAS?
    lmgtfy

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Wonders if the ascii code ™ will do it?

Edit:
    Do you mean ™ or ™ ?

It's not ASCII BTW.
    Last edited by doodab; 25 September 2010, 10:20.

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Fresh from "Laboratoire SY01" is the new NotBeingArsedTM with pro WGAS formula.
    Apply daily liberally for best results. Best served with alcohol and takeaway pizza.

97% of contractors say since applying NotBeingArsedTM have enjoyed a 140% increase in fun, and at least a 230% increase in vigorous nightly activities.

New NotBeingArsedTM available from all high street stockists. Go on, treat yourself.
    Can someone please explain what this thread is actually about? What is WGAS?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Wonders if the ascii code ™ will do it?

Edit:

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I'm afraid it's on a need to know basis
    I once explained how to do it to Milan...& the Fraternal Brotherhood of Contractors™ threatened me with expulsion

Once you can walk on the rice paper without leaving a mark... then it will be time
    Is your technique to get ™ © or ®

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I once explained how to do it to Milan...& the Fraternal Brotherhood of Contractors™ threatened me with expulsion

Once you can walk on the rice paper without leaving a mark... then it will be time

The Grand Council wants a word with you Troll.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    How did you get the super script TM troll? Tried html tags, tried everything. Teach me oh learned one. Not that I'm arsed or anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X