• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Danish embassy set ablaze in Syria"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    are they any good at picking cockles?
    Dunno - but I'm a blinder at cocking pickles!

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Alf, I am doing well thank you very much. Just got onto a PSL of a very large city company, and am off to Canada later this week to begin setting up processes to find engineers for the UK. 2006 will I hope be a year of profit for us
    Aye DA

I thought as much,I did sense a sparkle to your posts !

That is excellent news and good luck to you in your new business ventures !

So a toast to us both then , to the pleasure of pure profit

Here's tae us
    Whas like us
    Gey few, they're aw deed
    An they never ever had a laugh

Translation

Heres to us Old Bean
    Now just whom are like us ?

Very few and unfortunately
    Theye passed away and didnt
    Even have a jolly good time while they were here
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 6 February 2006, 15:30.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    DA, why would any Canadian in his/her right mind want to come & work in this tuliphole?

Though they do have the advantage that they can feck off back to Canada & leave it all behind...
    They are not actually Canadian, they are largely Europeans (eastern and western) and I am afraid Indians (not native ones you understand) who wish to come to Blighty and enjoy our benign climate our friendly people, our plentiful supply of high quality low cost housing, our culture of tolerance, low crime, good government, and above all high calibre professional recruitment advice and consultation.

They are just falling over themselves to get here.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    DA, why would any Canadian in his/her right mind want to come & work in this tuliphole?

Though they do have the advantage that they can feck off back to Canada & leave it all behind...
    True!

Had the chance to relocate to VC about 10 years ago. I was gagging to go but wifey - she say "NO".

In retrospect, should have left the bitter old cow and gone!

C'est la vie

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Probably http://www.astroflag.com/national-flags-ae.html

I think this could be a serious business opportunity.

Islamic Protestor Pack (£150 + shipping):-

Martyrdom Kit (£400 + shipping) - Explosives Not Included

www.martyrdom-r-us.com
    And dont forget my 20%

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Oddly enough I thought that too, probably from EBay, theres gold in them flags !

Any enterprising chaps out there buying up England flags for the World Cup, I believe it was a gentleman from Pakistan who made a wee fortune during the Euro football thing from flogging England flags.

How the devil are you these days DA, you seem to have the wind in your sails, the pleasure of pure profit perhaps ?

Ye cannae whack it ....
    Alf, I am doing well thank you very much. Just got onto a PSL of a very large city company, and am off to Canada later this week to begin setting up processes to find engineers for the UK. 2006 will I hope be a year of profit for us

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    Thats why I am a bit of a Conservative Anarchist.
    Crumbs Alf!

I don't think your alone in that though.

Had high hopes of young Cameron, but it seems he just want's to be another Bliar - farting around on the middle ground and gobbling GWBs whatsits whilst prentending to be a good little Eurocrat.

Funny. I hated Thatchers guts at the time, but I think this country needs someone like her again to drag us out of the mire, and 'roll back the frontiers of the State' once again.

Labour govt. is, and always has been a disaster for this country. I finally realised this when I was 40! Being a former Labour voter all my life

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    inventions :-

gunpowder
    glasses
    clocks
    etc

curtesy of google and thw web

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Currently 'islam' is a protected species as far as nu labour is concerned... hence the parasitical types such as labour and george galloway hanging onto their coat tails....

You are aware that Blair is conducting a personal witch hunt against GW ?

A defeat for GW then is a win for NL.

Mind you I am rather against all Politicians, Governments what have you , they are just different shades of corruption really,all of them.

Thats why I am a bit of a Conservative Anarchist.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Does anyone know where these arabs got their Danish Flags from to burn at such short notice?
    Probably http://www.astroflag.com/national-flags-ae.html

I think this could be a serious business opportunity.

Islamic Protestor Pack (£150 + shipping):-

Martyrdom Kit (£400 + shipping) - Explosives Not Included

www.martyrdom-r-us.com

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by expat
    What, for example?
    Such as coffins with spikes inside.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Scientific advancement? Roman Catholic Church??

Originally posted by threaded
    "Dark Ages" as such did not exist, and is as such a term from cultural miljo. During this period there was still scientific advancement in Europe, most of it funded by the Catholic Church actually.
    What, for example?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Does anyone know where these arabs got their Danish Flags from to burn at such short notice?
    Oddly enough I thought that too, probably from EBay, theres gold in them flags !

Any enterprising chaps out there buying up England flags for the World Cup, I believe it was a gentleman from Pakistan who made a wee fortune during the Euro football thing from flogging England flags.

How the devil are you these days DA, you seem to have the wind in your sails, the pleasure of pure profit perhaps ?

Ye cannae whack it ....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Danish Falg

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz
    the cartoons were published ... 4 months ago.

A Danish imam (do you think many muslims read a marginal danish newspaper and can speak danish ?) travelled to iran to exploit the cartoons for political purposes. Those muslim arabs living in Europe, Uk are a 5th column and should be kicked out

Oh so now it the Iranians eh ?

How very March the 28th

Beware the Aides of March !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X