• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Werder Bremen v Tottenham Hotspur - First leg"

Collapse

• swamp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    finish 4th (aka bottom) you get £25M.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Coin toss was after pens etc... Liverpool won a 1/4 final on a coin toss in 1964-65
    So did Chelsea the next year, after a replay (third match) against AC Milan. I believe Chopper Harris did the tossing.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    And now 2-2, Marin who looks like he's just left school scored the 2nd...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Ooops, 1-2 now. Watch out for Marin, Arsenal wanted him a couple of years ago and Bremen just sold their top player to Real Madrid

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Spurs are 2-0 to the good at the moment. Good stuff.
    Not showing it the the hotel as its on (German) Sky but following the Guardian MBM. One own goal though, typical Bremen...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    As a gooner and a Bremen (Was ist Grün und stinkt nach fisch, Werder Bremen) fan I shall be laughing my head off later although knowing Bremen maybe not. They actually have a player, Aaron Hunt, who could have played for England in the World Cup but decided to opt for Germany, sensible lad...
    Spurs are 2-0 to the good at the moment. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    As a gooner and a Bremen (Was ist Grün und stinkt nach fisch, Werder Bremen) fan I shall be laughing my head off later although knowing Bremen maybe not. They actually have a player, Aaron Hunt, who could have played for England in the World Cup but decided to opt for Germany, sensible lad...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Jeez you're grumpy today. Have a pot noodle.
    And a w**k

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Jeez you're grumpy today. Have a pot noodle.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Werder Bremen v Tottenham: Preview - Tottenham Hotspur News from football.co.uk

Our injury list is shocking. Even if you loathe spurs this game is worth a watch to see if the future England manager has what it takes.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Going to Tottenham v Everton on the 23rd October. Looking forward to it, my first premiership match.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    And eventually down to a coin toss? Or is that just the World Cup that happens?
    Coin toss was after pens etc... Liverpool won a 1/4 final on a coin toss in 1964-65

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I predict something totally different, I doubt you will be playing much European football this season
    Woollyback

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I predict we get knocked out to EL and then face your lot. Makes good telly I suppose.
    I predict something totally different, I doubt you will be playing much European football this season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X