• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone else watching the proms?"

Collapse

• centurian
    replied
    Saw some of it on the HD channel.

Not sure why The Proms needs to be in HD (it was one of the first BBC programmes to go HD) as the main focus in the music, but it looked spectacular

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Currently watching Reading / Leeds on BBC3. Libertines and The Arcade Fire both good.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Tonights is not on the list, but will be popping down there tomorrow for Dvořák, Grieg, Janáček and Martinů. Worth it for those accents alone.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    just waiting for dad's army. hard to believe with all that stolen fee money the bbc can't do more than give us repeats

OH gone away, saturday on my own is like being single again

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I tried, but had to give up.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    started a topic Anyone else watching the proms?

Anyone else watching the proms?

I'm not a fan of show tunes but I'm enjoying it.

Working...
X