• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Work colleagues

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Work colleagues"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Churchill you are one cheeky dog
    And you sound like one horny bitch!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
    bobsmithldn, I hear code monkeys don't like pink. It could be a good conversation starter. Get them to discuss.
    Oh dear, I can hear it now, so to cut a long story short: would that be because they prefer the brown?

How's it like cruising round Hoyland nowadays?

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    Churchill you are one cheeky dog

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Thank you LB
    I thought I'd try and steer this thread away from the "touching meself" direction....

On the subject of touching oneself, shouldn't you be at that stage RL? It is Wednesday...

Leave a comment:

• NorthernMonkey
    replied
    NorthernMonkey moving south

bobsmithldn, I hear code monkeys don't like pink. It could be a good conversation starter. Get them to discuss.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Thank you LB
    I thought I'd try and steer this thread away from the "touching meself" direction....
    Why, it's perfectly natural. Are you telling us you've never done it?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Thank you LB
    Women.... always spoiling all the fun....

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    Thank you LB

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I quite fancy the young eager contractor who's been sat on his own in the corner of the room
    But the shy little mouse won't talk to me even though he looks at me quite a lot

I salute you, Becs. You're so sharp today I fear you are in danger of cutting yourself.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    It makes you smart, that's for sure. No point wasting your own time when someone else will pay you to do it.
    I'm off to touch meself.
    (Sadly unused expression nowadays)

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    I quite fancy the young eager contractor who's been sat on his own in the corner of the room
    But the shy little mouse won't talk to me even though he looks at me quite a lot

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Never thought of this before, but if you crack one off in company time, does that make you a prossie? After all you're getting paid for it.
    It makes you smart, that's for sure. No point wasting your own time when someone else will pay you to do it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Never thought of this before, but if you crack one off in company time, does that make you a prossie? After all you're getting paid for it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    noone in the office at the mo.

sat her on my own, with my manager + some IT bods in another office room.
    Well start writing that lurve letter to the chick in admin then. Or, even better, saunter on over and ask her if she fancies a coffee.

Alternatively, go to the bogs and crack one off. Can't waste that "alone in the office" time you know.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    One of my colleagues has got really wonderfully large breasts.
    man boobs !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X