• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Attention all CUKers working at Nationwide"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    I find it a pleasurable game to watch that's why. Although, I have to admit it was a little chiily that night so I had to keep my hands in my pockets and rub them furiously to stay warm. I am no longer allowed within 50m of the netball team.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    more to the point, what were you doing "observing" a ladies netball match?

you are George McFly and I claim my free pair of peeping tom binoculars..
    I find it a pleasurable game to watch that's why. Although, I have to admit it was a little chiily that night so I had to keep my hands in my pockets to stay warm.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post

Having worked at NWH I can perfectly understand the appeal of the ladies netball team - Glat they are are still going strong

Happy memories of supping a cold beer on a nice afternoon with the netball players.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Last edited by chef; 26 August 2010, 08:57. Reason: speeling

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    started a topic Attention all CUKers working at Nationwide

Attention all CUKers working at Nationwide

I am aware that not all of us contractors working at NWH are on the internal email so I feel it is my duty and it is in the spirit of our online community that I issue this warning to all those concerned.

DO NOT PARK OUTSIDE THE PAVILLION AT COATE PARK.

There has been a spate of break ins lately, the aftermath of one of which I witnessed myself the other evening whilst on my way back from observing a ladies netball match there.

Instead park in NWH. If you can't find a space there you'd be well advised to use the park and ride on Pipers Way.

Working...
X