• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Unmistakeable evidence of a warming world"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not at all. Your analysis of the signs is completely wrong as are most of your other judgements.

HTH, but IDI.
    You are just gutted that you cannot find anyone else thick enough to join your confederacy!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I can tell you're getting riled by your use of smilies and the "HTH, but IDI." at the end of your post.
    Not at all. Your analysis of the signs is completely wrong as are most of your other judgements.

HTH, but IDI.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    What a sad life you must lead then.
    I couldn't give two hoots about you.

HTH, but IDI.
    Obviously. I can tell you're getting riled by your use of smilies and the "HTH, but IDI." at the end of your post.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I've made it my mission in life to try and piss you off, to make you respond to my posts in a manner that highlights the flaws in your character. You don't see them but everybody else does.

What a sad life you must lead then.
    I couldn't give two hoots about you.

HTH, but IDI.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    How would you describe your behaviour on this forum, in your own words?
    I think he already has.

Tis funny: any global warming thread draws in the confederacy of dunces - the dense ones who didn't do very well at school and who are completely unaware of the unplumbed depths of their ignorance, while spouting their ill-informed and ignorant opinions as if they were more valid than the vapourous twitterings of a sparrow.
    Yep, can't argue with that.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Firm but fair. Witty and funny. Doesn't suffer fools gladly.

How would you describe yours?
    I've made it my mission in life to try and piss you off, to make you respond to my posts in a manner that highlights the flaws in your character. You don't see them but everybody else does.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Firm but fair. Witty and funny. Doesn't suffer fools gladly.

How would you describe yours?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You were one of the thick bullies at school weren't you?
    Not much has changed, I'm sad to say.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Thank goodness you're here to tell us that.

F**k off now, there's a good chap.
    You were one of the thick bullies at school weren't you?
    Not much has changed, I'm sad to say.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Tis funny: any global warming thread draws in the confederacy of dunces - the dense ones who didn't do very well at school and who are completely unaware of the unplumbed depths of their ignorance, while spouting their ill-informed and ignorant opinions as if they were more valid than the vapourous twitterings of a sparrow.
    Thank goodness you're here to tell us that.

F**k off now, there's a good chap.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    BBC News - Fires rage on as Moscow suffers 'hottest day ever'

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by lightng View Post
    "My wombat is constipated"

What the hells that supposed to mean?
    His Wombat is full of crap. Or something...

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    "The End is Nigh". I translated it here.

Is there a way to create an "alt" for images (text that displays when you hover the mouse over a picture)?
    My bad. My A*** from my GCSE Mayan adult learner class is friggin useless. I always did get nigh and wombat confused ... and don't get me started on Mayan word order.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by lightng View Post
    "My wombat is constipated"

What the hells that supposed to mean?
    "The End is Nigh". I translated it here.

Is there a way to create an "alt" for images (text that displays when you hover the mouse over a picture)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X