• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: George Galloway

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "George Galloway"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    ...is a fecking cant. Always has been - always will be...

Well argued my son - well argued

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    George Galloway...

...is a fecking cant. Always has been - always will be...

Last edited by ratewhore; 26 January 2006, 17:52. Reason: inappropriate moderating

Leave a comment:

• freshblue
    replied
    Heard on radio that Mr G is also in the bottom 3% of worse attending MP's at parliament (and that was before CBB).

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    He's my MP. His Muslim supporters are fuming to high heaven at the moment.
    He he.
    Yes, I'll bet they are - still, they don't need much excuse to have a good old fume, do they?

I actually quite like George. A bit like I admire Tony Benn - could never agree with him for a moment, but he stands by his convictions, and argues his case well.

Anyway, I reckon Pete Burns has the hots for George and we can anticipate a major scandal quite soon.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Voici le soir charmant
    Ami du criminel junky et prostuite
    Il vient comme un complice souriant
    Le ciel se ferme comme un grand alcove

Et un homme impatient se change
    en homme fauve

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    If you look at his 'other agenda' then you'll see he is the highest earner in the HP from activites related to him being an MP.

BTW Borris is 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He's my MP. His Muslim supporters are fuming to high heaven at the moment.
    He he.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    started a topic George Galloway

George Galloway

What a loser! Showed himself up for the egotistical eccentric pussy he really is. Thank God this clown is giving up politics by the next General Election. A woolly-viewed head in the clouds idealist with no idea what it takes to make tough decisions. All very well to sit sniping on the sidelines with your holier-than-thou sweater on making pious noises about what we should NOT be doing whilst never having the strength or gumption to put forward any tangible alternatives. Should have stood for the People's Front of Judea for all he has ever constructively contributed to politics in this country. Good riddance ya feeble-minded chancer ye!

Working...
X