• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Precious

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Precious"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    i watched 'Up' on the plane and cried and cried...
    I sobbed like a baby at the end of that movie (luckily in the privacy of my own home)... perhaps the most touching portrait of enduring love I've ever seen and all wrapped up in a "kids" movie.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I cried after watching Armageddon. Because that was two hours of my life I wouldn't get back.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    I cried watching Barbara Streisand in film "Yentil".

:P
    Was it the size of her schnozzle that set you off?

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    I cried watching Barbara Streisand in film "Yentil".

:P

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I haven't cried at a film since "there's only one jimmy grimble" the other christmas.

Life is Beautiful set me off as well.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Watched it at the weekend, first time I've cried watching a film since The Champ.
    I watched this on the train this morning...I think it broke my heart a little bit

There was a snot incident which the guy opposite me didn't quite understand

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    Wait till you see the end of Toy Story 3. :cry
    My Mrs was crying at the end of TS3.

Wuss.

Leave a comment:

• lje
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Watched it at the weekend, first time I've cried watching a film since The Champ.
    I saw this last week and cried. Mind you - I cry at everything so not really much of a measure.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    i watched 'Up' on the plane and cried and cried...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I found this (which was on BBC2 about 2 hours late on Saturday) rather affecting: Is Anybody There? (2008)
    Watched it last night (Sky+) and was a bit bored by it.

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Wait till you see the end of Toy Story 3. :cry

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    started a topic Precious

Precious

Working...
X