• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC1 Fake Britain: Guess who's on next week!"

Collapse

• mocsol
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    "Helen"?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Assume so. She should take it from someone who knows (ish), that life's too short to spend it being bitter about the past.
    Nope, absolutely not Helen; I'm far older, uglier and decidedly more male!

I just wanted to point out that despite people hoping that Craig has changed, he hasn't one iota.

BTW - I actually am an IT contractor, I just never got round to using this side of the website before.

Leave a comment:

• mocsol
    replied
    If you give us his number we can check his time and verify your post.

Oh, hello...

Hi Mentalist

No sympathy whatsoever for him.
    Got it in one, although it doesn't need confirming. He was wearing a red number rather than the official silver numbers.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    "Helen"?
    Assume so. She should take it from someone who knows (ish), that life's too short to spend it being bitter about the past.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Wonder who our newbie could be.

"Helen"?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Wonder who our newbie could be.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by mocsol View Post
    Nope.

He ran the London 10K last week, purporting to be representing a military charity.

The charity in question has no record of him running for them, he was running with a individual (rather than sponsored) number, and he was wearing a shirt that had been issued a couple of years ago.

He has also recently been in contact with serving and ex serving personnel spouting the usual BS.

Cured? I don't think so.
    If you give us his number we can check his time and verify your post.

Oh, hello...

http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-...mentalist.html

Originally posted by ARRSE
    Good spot Orangesquash! That is some impressive work!

It's unfortunate to hear he's back on here again .... since being outed and excluded in March this year.

This should be a warning, aimed specifically at persons of the female persuasion on here, to be very careful of this man!

Craig, it's time you found another playground .... you're not welcome here.
    No sympathy whatsoever for him.
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 21 July 2010, 19:39.

Leave a comment:

• mocsol
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    SA, please don't be overly naive in defending him. He was a complete basketcase when you were talking to him - and it's much easier for him to fool someone you barely know. What chance would you have had of 'knowing' him, when the woman he was living/sleeping with had no idea what lengths his lies would go to? He since spent time in psychiatric care, let's hope that he's been keeping out of trouble since.
    Nope.

He ran the London 10K last week, purporting to be representing a military charity.

The charity in question has no record of him running for them, he was running with a individual (rather than sponsored) number, and he was wearing a shirt that had been issued a couple of years ago.

He has also recently been in contact with serving and ex serving personnel spouting the usual BS.

Cured? I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    By god that was a tulip program, although hosted by John Littlewood is usually a good indicator that it's aimed at the hard of thinking

Next week
    Fake BBC program listings
    From his 'Fake House' stuffed with counterfeit goods, presenter Dominic Littlewood reveals the extent of people using fake identities in the UK.

We follow the UK Border agency as they intercept people with fake identities coming into the country, including a woman carrying a fake passport. We go inside the high security National Document Fraud Unit - which has dealt with cases such as the Lockerbie bombing and the shoe bomber Richard Reid, and look at the work of customs and excise as they intercept fake documents used to create fake identities.

We show how a man with no qualifications operated as a fake dentist, and meet the victims of his work. In Birmingham, we meet the council officials who catch people faking disability and using blue badge passes to park for free in the city centre. There's a look at the criminal gangs who are faking driving tests by getting experienced drivers to take the test for learners in return for a payoff, putting hundreds of illegal and inexperienced drivers on our roads, and we show a raid by the Driving Standards Agency investigations team and the police where they arrest a suspected driving test impersonator.
    Broadcast on:BBC One, 7:30pm Monday 19th July 2010
    Duration:45 minutes
    Available until:7:56pm Monday 26th July 2010
    Categories:Factual, Consumer

Go to Fake Britain site
    Since when is half an hour 45 minutes?
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 20 July 2010, 20:29.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Noone ever knows anyone - all you can do is trust your spider-sense.

That's what I always do.

You need better spidey sense

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Hello sweetie -
    EO, on CUK?

wahey

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    God, you lot are getting soft.
    SA, think it through.
    Imagine if we were on a military exercise, sharing a bivvie. Its cold so we have to join the bags into one and get in together, now its a tight squeeze, and you suddenly say to me 'Bollks like. I think I've discombobulated my left tit'

Now imagine I pretend to be a doctor. It's faud isnt it. ?
    If I said, 'Let Doctor EO fix that for you, mmmmm, nnnrrgg' ,wobble, wobble, squeeze , 'mmmmmm, slurp slurp' , massage massage, wobble, 'mmmmmmmmmm nrrggggggg'

'What you doing down THERE man, Dr man'
    'mmmm nnnnrrrggg, just taking your pulse love, private love'

you wouldnt like THAT would you. its a fraudulent assault. thats what it is

you horny wench

Hello sweetie -

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

That's what I always do.

I trust my spidey-sense too and it's telling me that there is something more sinister about Menelaus that you're all forgetting. He's a predator, not a helpless fool.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    SA, please don't be overly naive in defending him. He was a complete basketcase when you were talking to him - and it's much easier for him to fool someone you barely know. What chance would you have had of 'knowing' him, when the woman he was living/sleeping with had no idea what lengths his lies would go to? He since spent time in psychiatric care, let's hope that he's been keeping out of trouble since.

That's what I always do.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Being on at peak time viewing on BBC1 can't have done his employment prospects much good, unless MI6 or the actors association are interested.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    God, you lot are getting soft.
    SA, think it through.
    Imagine if we were on a military exercise, sharing a bivvie. Its cold so we have to join the bags into one and get in together, now its a tight squeeze, and you suddenly say to me 'Bollks like. I think I've discombobulated my left tit'

Now imagine I pretend to be a doctor. It's faud isnt it. ?
    If I said, 'Let Doctor EO fix that for you, mmmmm, nnnrrgg' ,wobble, wobble, squeeze , 'mmmmmm, slurp slurp' , massage massage, wobble, 'mmmmmmmmmm nrrggggggg'

'What you doing down THERE man, Dr man'
    'mmmm nnnnrrrggg, just taking your pulse love, private love'

you wouldnt like THAT would you. its a fraudulent assault. thats what it is

you horny wench

I've missed you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X