• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No avoiding the football this evening"

Collapse

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I'd wager the chances of getting laid in Holland tonight have just gone through the roof.

Nope. I was on Museumplein last night, and didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Give us back our bicycles!!!

My mate (who grew up in Holland) is getting married to a Spanish girl. There might be fireworks in their household at the weekend...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    There is a thread over in light relief called One a Day, I beleive it has links to scantaly clad lasses.
    Oh right. Cheers for that Five Times. Might take a sneak-peek sometime then..................

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    WTF is "One-A-Day" when it is at home?
    Is this some surreptitious TPD-speak that I am not privy to?

There is a thread over in light relief called One a Day, I beleive it has links to scantaly clad lasses.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Given the level of letching going on shouldn't this be in One-A-Day?
    WTF is "One-A-Day" when it is at home?
    Is this some surreptitious TPD-speak that I am not privy to?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Given the level of letching going on shouldn't this be in One-A-Day?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    For me I'm afraid. This country (NL) is going to go mad this evening.

I suppose I should read up a bit.

BBC Sport - Football - World Cup 2010: Uruguay make plans to stop Robben
    No avoiding the footie for another while, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris View Post
    I'll be watching at the Museumplein in Amsterdam which generally has a fair quota of short orange dresses even when NL aren't playing! :-)
    I'd wager the chances of getting laid in Holland tonight have just gone through the roof.

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Are there any outdoor screens up anywhere to watch it, Dam Sq or Leidseplein maybe?

Hopefully some more of those ladies in short orange dresses will be out and about too.
    I'll be watching at the Museumplein in Amsterdam which generally has a fair quota of short orange dresses even when NL aren't playing! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If Holland reach the finals, I am planning to be in Amsterdam to watch the game on a outdoor screen.
    I'll be anywhere but Amsterdam, and my German car will be locked in the garage if Germany are playing.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If Holland reach the finals, I am planning to be in Amsterdam to watch the game on a outdoor screen.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Are there any outdoor screens up anywhere to watch it, Dam Sq or Leidseplein maybe?

Hopefully some more of those ladies in short orange dresses will be out and about too.
    yep, most towns and many villages have an outdoor screen; there's one in our town at the council office. I think Leidseplein will have one.

One or two short orange dresses already spotted.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    For me I'm afraid. This country (NL) is going to go mad this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Do I not like Orange
    I'm just reading up on Uruguay. It looks like quite a nice place.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Do I not like Orange

Leave a comment:

Working...
X