• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good Luck Andy M. - History awaits!"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
    How long is this history awaiting then SB?
    Patience dear fellow. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I wasn't trying to be intelligent.
    No change there then

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    I wasn't trying to be funny or intelligent. Just noticing that you're a fat fooker. Which makes you the stupid man.

HTH, but IDI
    How long is this history awaiting then SB?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Oh do shut up you stupid man....

It never ceases to amaze me how much tulip you spout in the self deluded belief that anything you say is either funny or intelligent......

and "HTH but IDI" - Please try to come up with something else!
    I wasn't trying to be funny or intelligent. Just noticing that you're a fat fooker. Which makes you the stupid man.

HTH, but IDI

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Which bit do you find hard to understand?
    She is a 16yr old girl... She is approx 5' 9"-5' 10".... She weighs what 9-11st if that....
    I am a <Hurumph>yr old man.... I am approx 6'.... I weigh about 16 1/2 stone....

I am fairly confident that in any measure of strength I would beat her (not stamina, not fitness but pure brute strength)....
    I am fairly certain that I would be able to hit a tennis ball harder than she could (not repeatedly, not as accurately but pure brute force)....
    I just noticed this and also saw that Sas had picked up on this.

So effectively you're a 40 years man, approx 6 (so 5'10'') and you weigh about 16.5 stone (so 17stone as you're a vain f**ker)

You don't go to the gym, eat hotel food and fly on a plane a lot.

At your description you have a BMI of 31.1 (which is clinically obese according to the NHS). On the real figures you're 34.1 which according to the NHS website is 'Oh my god!! You a fat f**ker, a fat f**ker!! One at a time please, ding ding, lift going down! Whoa! You one fat f**ker!!!'

So basically you're about 50 pounds overweight or you should be 7' 2''.

HTH

MF (Dietician at the Royal Fat Clinic)

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    why don't you go to the gym and eat less you salad dodger?
    Can we infer from this that you like a bit of gently tossed salad?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Perhaps I should change
    Well god knows, it could only help.
    You are so drearily predictable it really is getting very tedious.
    Why not google "Genetic Engineering" and see if you can't get some kindly crazed scientist to cross-pollenate your intellect with a goat, or a wombat, or something else that exists further up the food chain? It'll make your posts a sight more interesting at the very least.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Perhaps I should change my standard insult to fat bastard as this seems to be as much a theme on CUk as being a thick bastard. 6 foot and 16 stone? why don't you go to the gym and eat less you salad dodger?

HTH, but IDI
    Oh do shut up you stupid man....

It never ceases to amaze me how much tulip you spout in the self deluded belief that anything you say is either funny or intelligent......

and "HTH but IDI" - Please try to come up with something else!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    And I missed it!
    No change there then. As with most things, you lag so very far behind.
    Thought you would have got used to that by now, but I guess this is just another side-effect of your "goldfish" gene.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    WOW!!! Its back SASsy's ultimate insult "Village Idiot"....
    Accompanied by gurning, in-bred and drooling....

Oh how we have waited for this day.........
    Perhaps I should change my standard insult to fat bastard as this seems to be as much a theme on CUk as being a thick bastard. 6 foot and 16 stone? why don't you go to the gym and eat less you salad dodger?

HTH, but IDI

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    And I missed it! A true Village Idiots outing where the gurning, in-bred, drooling, secondary modern slack jaws had a "discussion".
    Damnation!.
    WOW!!! Its back SASsy's ultimate insult "Village Idiot"....
    Accompanied by gurning, in-bred and drooling....

Oh how we have waited for this day.........

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
    Sorry. Having trouble getting past this bit.
    Which bit do you find hard to understand?
    She is a 16yr old girl... She is approx 5' 9"-5' 10".... She weighs what 9-11st if that....
    I am a <Hurumph>yr old man.... I am approx 6'.... I weigh about 16 1/2 stone....

I am fairly confident that in any measure of strength I would beat her (not stamina, not fitness but pure brute strength)....
    I am fairly certain that I would be able to hit a tennis ball harder than she could (not repeatedly, not as accurately but pure brute force)....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    And I missed it! A true Village Idiots outing where the gurning, in-bred, drooling, secondary modern slack jaws had a "discussion".
    Damnation!.

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    ... I did say I would be much stronger than her
    Sorry. Having trouble getting past this bit.

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Nice rant.
    Would have been all the more effective had I at any point stated that I support Tim Henman
    That was just below the belt!

Andy Murray...History Awaits

Leave a comment:

Working...
X