• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Crumbs, it's very quiet outside.."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not to worry football isn't for everyone.

Come the Ashes I understand that Mr Pogle will be cleaning his thimble collection and arranging his sock draw, lightest colours first.
    I thought you two would be at crochet club.

The first rule of crochet club

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Well we weren't going to mention that, he's a tad senstive about his pussy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Not to worry football isn't for everyone.

Come the Ashes I understand that Mr Pogle will be cleaning his thimble collection and arranging his sock draw, lightest colours first.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Not to mention the pussy ...
    Well we weren't going to mention that, he's a tad senstive about his pussy.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    but you do get it right when you dress up, loved the Mrs Slocombe look at the last bash, dahlink
    Not to mention the pussy ...

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Exactly. Well said - I don't like football, and I hardly ever cross-dress.
    but you do get it right when you dress up, loved the Mrs Slocombe look at the last bash, dahlink

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Is cross dressing when you wear a white t-shirt with a big red cross on the front? Lots of them round our way. I think they do like football though.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post

This may be hard for you in your tiny universe to understand, but not every male in the country likes or indeed is interested in football. And not liking football does not make you a cross dresser

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

And what is wrong with being a cross dresser

Be out. Be proud.
    He still needs time to come to terms with the fact he likes Laura Ashley dresses

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Be out. Be proud.
    Speaking of which - Ray Davies is doing Lola at Glasto

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Nothing sweetie - Marillion Fan obviously thinks there is as he uses it as an insult - oh and ta for the neg rep MF
    Well you can always do me love. Ah! But you'll have to spread it around considering you did me last week.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Be out. Be proud.
    Nothing sweetie - Marillion Fan obviously thinks there is as he uses it as an insult - oh and ta for the neg rep MF

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    This may be hard for you in your tiny universe to understand, but not every male in the country likes or indeed is interested in football.

And not liking football does not make you a cross dresser ....

Be out. Be proud.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Just popped out to top up our stock of - ahem - refreshments and all I could hear from various houses was "aarrrggghhh - FFS!".
    Oh. England 1 Germany 4. Bum!

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    And not liking football does not make you a cross dresser - I was always under the impression that it was rugby players who were into that.
    Is this why the NH teams keep getting smashed every time they venture south of the equator?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X