• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well, I'm doing my bit..."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Getting soft in your old age
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yep, ever since my haircut.
    You will pay for that later.
    Nope, CM will have forgotten by tomorrow when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Seen their advertising hoardings on the world cup games? Apparently they "did" all the IT stuff for the world cup, websites etc. Any idea if they are related to Tech Mahindra?
    They are owned by Tech Mahindra

The company was renamed Mahindra Satyam in June 2009 after Tech Mahindra purchased an equity share in the company. Satyam began working with Fifa under its newly created sports division in 2006.
    from gulfnews : Mahindra Satyam gets major brand boost through World Cup

Also an interesting read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahindra_Group
    Last edited by doodab; 24 June 2010, 09:15.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    You will pay for that later.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I was going to post something about AP leaving herself wide-open with that post...

But I thought better of it

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There's plenty in Ipswich who would get into bed for it!
    I thought the Charile Sheen's quote was funny, "I don't pay women to sleep with me, I pay them to go home after"

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Seen their advertising hoardings on the world cup games? Apparently they "did" all the IT stuff for the world cup, websites etc. Any idea if they are related to Tech Mahindra?
    No mate.

"Mahindra" is Urdu for "Plenty Cheapness" - probably...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I just say "I wouldn't get out of bed for that kind of money"
    I was going to post something about AP leaving herself wide-open with that post...

But I thought better of it

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Really? I just see "Bob Shawadiwadi". Are you sure that it isn't you that is generalising?

Gricerboy, you are a homosexual trainspotting racist. <------ all of which has been deduced as factual from your posts.
    Jesus Christ Churchill!!

Keep it down a little. Outing someone as a trainspotter that's some seriously personal tulip your alluding to there!!

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Who Are Mahindra Satyam

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Are you doing your bit?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I find that comment offensive. You are implying that all Indian programmers are useless. That is pure unadulterated racsim. Just my view for what it's worth. Oh, and just getting my own back!
    Really? I just see "Bob Shawadiwadi". Are you sure that it isn't you that is generalising?

Gricerboy, you are a homosexual trainspotting racist. <------ all of which has been deduced as factual from your posts.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You still doing that OU Diplomacy Course?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Actually the ones I worked with were much for much likeness with their UK and US counterparts....

Except cheaper and more polite
    Who did you use?

I can heartily dissuade anybody from using HCL. They are a bunch of useless, money grabbing cnuts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X