• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woman who's scared of monkeys"

Collapse

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    As someone who has been attacked by monkeys I can assure you it's no laughing matter.
    Dunno about that, the opener "A Peterborough woman's plan to confront her lifelong fear of primates went seriously titsup when she was set upon by a pack of crab-eating macaques." had me giggling.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    is attacked by monkeys!

Primate-phobic Brit attacked by crab-eating Macaques

Should give you all a guilty friday afternoon chuckle
    Belly laugh!

Good find.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    As someone who has been attacked by monkeys I can assure you it's no laughing matter.
    Exactly! The Mickey Dolenz was a right nutter!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Are you bored today Spacecadet?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    started a topic Woman who's scared of monkeys

Woman who's scared of monkeys

is attacked by monkeys!

Primate-phobic Brit attacked by crab-eating Macaques

Should give you all a guilty friday afternoon chuckle

Working...