• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Linked in Groups - Do you find them useful?"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Back on topic, I used the groups to great effect with getting participants for my dissertation: I had 103 completed questionnaires from it. Not the same as a job prospect but handy none the less

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Right, foxes and Wales have been done today.

What have we got tomorrow?
    I suggest we go back to basics until the World Cup starts i.e. immigration, house prices and the shortcomings of trainspotters.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Right, foxes and Wales have been done today.

What have we got tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yes, you are right.

Until tomorow!!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've swapped sides now. I think you've given him enough today Minestrone. I've checked his B&B out and I need to save him. Have your choice!

Yes, you are right.

Until tomorow!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You were meant to leave that for him, it's like leaving a dog biscuit hiden in the garden, it makes the mongrel feel good about itself when it finds it.
    I've swapped sides now. I think you've given him enough today Minestrone. I've checked his B&B out and I need to save him. Have your choice!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    You were meant to leave that for him, it's like leaving a dog biscuit hiden in the garden, it makes the mongrel feel good about itself when it finds it.
    Oooooo you are good at this.................

Wag... Wag...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    cough

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well, I just wished you were as acomplished at exams as you are at spelling.
    cough

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't always swear. BTW butcher boy, it's "Northern".
    Well, I just wished you were as acomplished at exams as you are at spelling.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Why do you always have to swear? Is it because you are a Northen yob?
    I don't always swear. BTW butcher boy, it's "Northern".

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It's not your spelling that lets you down, you don't even use the correct words. You're a billy bulltulipter who keeps on ranting about your supposed education. Education? I doubt you can spell the f**king word let alone use it as a "badge of honour". You should've stayed in the butchers shop, it's all you're fit for.
    Why do you always have to swear? Is it because you are a Northen yob?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You choose to remind me of minor mistakes in my spelling that I choose not to check, I remind you that you have a complete lack of education that I do have.

That is the trade here is it not?
    It's not your spelling that lets you down, you don't even use the correct words. You're a billy bulltulipter who keeps on ranting about your supposed education. Education? I doubt you can spell the f**king word let alone use it as a "badge of honour". You should've stayed in the butchers shop, it's all you're fit for.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Do you want some Sarsons with that?

What do you mean by "they never let into university"? I suppose if I'd applied and God knows I've got the A Levels to do so and I were to be rejected then you'd have a point. To be honest, you just come across as a rambling illiterate bulltulipting idiot. Of course you've got something to prove, or compensate for, you choose.
    You choose to remind me of minor mistakes in my spelling that I choose not to check, I remind you that you have a complete lack of education that I do have.

That is the trade here is it not?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Not really bothered. I do not look over my posts to spell check and with that I accept I make mistakes.

I think you have picked up 2 faults in, probably, about 50 posts that I have made today. I am not going to get upset about that. Fill your boots mate, I have made it academically and do not have anything to prove to someone who they never let into uni.
    Do you want some Sarsons with that?

What do you mean by "they never let into university"? I suppose if I'd applied and God knows I've got the A Levels to do so and I were to be rejected then you'd have a point. To be honest, you just come across as a rambling illiterate bulltulipting idiot. Of course you've got something to prove, or compensate for, you choose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X