• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Troll & Milan

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Troll & Milan"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    owzat Dad ?

sorry folks got some free time today

Milan.

alright folks,

the next challenge is to rearrange the letters to make a popular word or phrase

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    owzat Dad ?

sorry folks got some free time today

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Hardly pissed off. More like the irritation you feel when a puppy pisses on your shoe and about as significant
    Next time Milan, see if you can spell the word Headhunted across the board. SAS is much more likely to appreciate this!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    But again in LR you would not be able to piss off SAS that much.
    Hardly pissed off. More like the irritation you feel when a puppy pisses on your shoe and about as significant

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    It would be tricky for anyone to take part, because every time they replied in one of the threads, the letters would be jumbled up. Didn't think of that did you?

Not the sharpest tool in the box, is our Milan.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    It was probably a very funny technique but I have doubts whether it belongs to "General". Maybe LR.

But again in LR you would not be able to piss off SAS that much.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    It would be tricky for anyone to take part, because every time they replied in one of the threads, the letters would be jumbled up. Didn't think of that did you?

that Dad, is called competition

pray tell how is it possible, Benes Invoicing Ltd, as Leader, was able to successfully get PASSAT scribed on the forum page ?

if it was that easy Dad, everyone would be millionaires

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Sas,

admit it, you'r simply jealous you weren't able to take part

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Fascinating. You really know how to enjoy life don't you?

Sas,

admit it, you'r simply jealous you weren't able to take part

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    MF,

it was, quite amusing, you see I managed to open enough single letter threads to spell:

P

A

S

S

A

T

and troll decided to get in on the act and spell f off, but his problem was, he got the:

K

O

F

F

into line on the front page, but then I started replying to his threads and scuppered the letter sequence

and then well,

the Fun Police decided it didn't fit the current criteria of abuse, personal insults and bad language and they removed all the treads

Milan.
    Fascinating. You really know how to enjoy life don't you?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ah so you were going for some clever word play. Well done I get it. Like the great word search of March 2003 across the forums.

Like it. Nice.

MF,

it was, quite amusing, you see I managed to open enough single letter threads to spell:

P

A

S

S

A

T

and troll decided to get in on the act and spell f off, but his problem was, he got the:

K

O

F

F

into line on the front page, but then I started replying to his threads and scuppered the letter sequence

and then well,

the Fun Police decided it didn't fit the current criteria of abuse, personal insults and bad language and they removed all the treads

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Apology accepted. Now let's hear no more about it. We already have enough puerile trash squeezing past the Interesting filters from trainspotters and confused cherryboys. Let's raise the bar again!

From urbandictionary.com

cherryboy (n) - 1 definition - A person, normally ginger, who has still to gain carnel knowledge of a woman.
    I love that "normally ginger" crack.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    In what way is spamming the forum with posts that spell "Passat" humourous?
    Ah so you were going for some clever word play. Well done I get it. Like the great word search of March 2003 across the forums.

Like it. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

alas, as it was silly inoffensive humour it did not fit the current contribution profile of abuse, insults and bad language
    In what way is spamming the forum with posts that spell "Passat" humourous?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Shaun,

if you'd have been quicker you might have seen what was going, what I did, what Troll tried (and failed) to do

and you might well have joined in

alas, as it was silly inoffensive humour it did not fit the current contribution profile of abuse, insults and bad language

Milan.
    Apology accepted. Now let's hear no more about it. We already have enough puerile trash squeezing past the Interesting filters from trainspotters and confused cherryboys. Let's raise the bar again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X