• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The unanswered plane crash scene."

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I was trying to find out if the op was a conspiracy theorist
    not advocating it
    I know. Sorry if you took it to be me accusing you.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    What is it with all the conspiracy theories on the board lately?

Everybody knows United 93 was blown out of the sky by 2 sidewinders from a National Guaerd F-16. That's why there was no wreckage.

OR

It hit the ground so hard it broke up into tiny tiny pieces/ buried itself in the ground.
    I was trying to find out if the op was a conspiracy theorist
    not advocating it

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by supergal View Post
    Well that too , but I was referring to the other plane which crashed in the woods. The crash scene had no plane parts that you see at usual crashes. If I was a family remember I'd be demanding answers. Who knows maybe they have been paid/ threatened to shut up.
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Are you on about flight 93?
    What is it with all the conspiracy theories on the board lately?

Everybody knows United 93 was blown out of the sky by 2 sidewinders from a National Guard F-16. That's why there was no wreckage.

OR

It hit the ground so hard it broke up into tiny tiny pieces/ buried itself in the ground.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Not strictly a plane, but the Beagle2 and its crash is so unanswered we don't even know if it crashed.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Well that too , but I was referring to the other plane which crashed in the woods. The crash scene had no plane parts that you see at usual crashes. If I was a family remember I'd be demanding answers. Who knows maybe they have been paid/ threatened to shut up.
    Are you on about flight 93?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    There was the AirFrance flight that disappeared without trace. We have a picture of a wide expanse of ocean.

The black box's are reported to have been located to within 5 miles, but they will probably remain irretrievable:
    http://www.travelmole.com/stories/1142182.php

There are probably loads of recent unanswered air crashes. E.g. Steve Fossett's.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    The one when Kal-el arrived?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    The one which crahsed into the Pentagon?

Leave a comment:

• supergal
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    There have been several plane crashes many of which have been pictured on news front pages. There has been one particular crash scene in the last 10 years that looks like none of the rest. Name that particular crash scene !
    Last edited by Paddy; 22 May 2010, 18:27.

Leave a comment:

• supergal
    replied
    tz tz tz.. wrong wrong wrong , you are the weakest links . People above.......... YOU ARE FIRED !!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    That plane crash in
    lost?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    It's got to be that Lancaster bomber that crash landed on the moon, at least according to the Daily Sport.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Let me take a wild guess at this one - the one that killed to polish president?

It could have been the , but my money is on the . Dem bastards are at the root of all our troubles.

Leave a comment:

• supergal
    started a topic The unanswered plane crash scene.

The unanswered plane crash scene.

There have been several plane crashes many of which have been pictured on news front pages. There has been one particular crash scene in the last 10 years that looks like none of the rest. Name that particular crash scene !

Working...
X