• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: too much perfume

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "too much perfume"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Just make sure to stay south of the motorway around London.
    Within? Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
    Hello forum members and guests. I am from Australia and I am surprised of the number of contractors who use public transport. Next week I will leave my car at home and try it too.

Nice to be on the forum.
    Just make sure to stay south of the motorway around London.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    someone has to remind you who is boss
    She does...

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
    Hello forum members and guests. I am from Australia and I am surprised of the number of contractors who use public transport. Next week I will leave my car at home and try it too.

Nice to be on the forum.
    hello, from australia, o dear.

are you from the margaret thatcher school of 'if you are over 30 and on a bus you are a loser' school of thought?

i have a car but it is faster to travel with the plebs and international white trash in london
    take that by way of welcome to the forum, it's a laugh

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Don't do that! CM is going to shout at me now!
    someone has to remind you who is boss

Leave a comment:

• Fred Scuttle
    replied

Nice to be on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    i'm going to cry
    Don't do that! CM is going to shout at me now!

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You're GricerBoy in drag and I claim my 5 crispy pounds.
    i'm going to cry

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    i was sitting up the top of a bus at the front, minding my own business, when this old woman with FAR TOOO much perfume on insists I move my bag so she can sit beside me. EVERY other seat was vacant her perfume was overwhelming and I had to move.

please, if you wear scent do it gently, you might kill someone
    You're GricerBoy in drag and I claim my 5 crispy pounds.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    My nan's just got back from bingo. She was telling me how she'd got on the bus and somebody there stank really badly of cider and kebabs. But she's a very kind and tactful lady, so she went and sat down next to her and gave her a few sneaky blasts of Chanel No. 5 to spare everyone's blushes.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    started a topic too much perfume

too much perfume

i was sitting up the top of a bus at the front, minding my own business, when this old woman with FAR TOOO much perfume on insists I move my bag so she can sit beside me. EVERY other seat was vacant her perfume was overwhelming and I had to move.

please, if you wear scent do it gently, you might kill someone

Working...
X