• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: .NET in Denmark

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ".NET in Denmark"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    He is so dodgy that not even I could charge a fee for him
    Darn, I've arranged a meeting for this morning to see whether it would be acceptable to the investors to have you on the list of headhunters we already have looking for one. Typisk.

Anyroads, most of Denmarks e-government is C# .Net and the Danes like it, they really do (the e-gov portals that is).

Claim to fame is one project I did made 600 tax inspectors surplus to requirements. Which you must admit can only be a good thing (tm).

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    i know. i'm a snip at that price & i can't imagine why joshua was so keen to pass it on to dim who, as we all know, won't pack his bags for less than 100.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Dear Prawn,

Just a short note to check your current situation for contract roles. I am currently looking for a contract consultant with strong ASP.Net/C#, SQL Server 2000 skills for a contract in Denmark. If this would be of interest to you or any of your colleagues please let me know. Please forward a copy of your resume for this and future roles when you have a few spare seconds.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards

Joshua Young

PROTEUS EUROPE
    +44 (0) 1962 877700
    [email protected]

www.ProteusEurope.com

Now if Threaded actually had any skills, he might be interested.....

Hi scotspine

Thank you for your quick response with regards to the position in Denmark. I will forward your details on and be in touch as soon as I hear something back from the client.

Best Regards

Joshua Young
    PROTEUS EUROPE
    01962 877700

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 13 January 2006 09:46
    To: Joshua Young
    Subject: Re: scotspine

hi joshua,
    rate would have to be as previously i'm afraid. ie £80@hour
    best regards
    scotspine
    Last edited by scotspine; 16 January 2006, 21:57.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    That's not Demon's founder who got jailed recently? His fees now measure in number of fags
    He is so dodgy that not even I could charge a fee for him

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    I have a friend who took Demon to the market. He is doing interim stuff at the moment.- No agency fee
    That's not Demon's founder who got jailed recently? His fees now measure in number of fags

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Threaded, does your bulltulip have no bounds?
    He does it early bound, not late bound.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Quite a lot of .Net work in Denmark.

I'm also looking for a CEO to take over one of my startups and take it to IPO.

No muppets need apply.
    I have a friend who took Demon to the market. He is doing interim stuff at the moment.- No agency fee

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Threaded, does your bulltulip have no bounds?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Quite a lot of .Net work in Denmark.

I'm also looking for a CEO to take over one of my startups and take it to IPO.

No muppets need apply.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    They're just fishing surely?

Dear Prawn,

Just a short note to check your current situation for contract roles. I am currently looking for a contract consultant with strong ASP.Net/C#, SQL Server 2000 skills for a contract in Denmark. If this would be of interest to you or any of your colleagues please let me know. Please forward a copy of your resume for this and future roles when you have a few spare seconds.

Best regards

Joshua Young

PROTEUS EUROPE
    +44 (0) 1962 877700
    [email protected]

www.ProteusEurope.com

Net. In Denmark. fishing. I'll get my coat.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Mmmmm.....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic .NET in Denmark

.NET in Denmark

Dear Prawn,

Best regards

Joshua Young

PROTEUS EUROPE
    +44 (0) 1962 877700
    [email protected]

www.ProteusEurope.com

Working...
X