• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vote for AtW to (not) run English football"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Looks like I got majority of votes, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You must have a big stool

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    I can milk contractors
    (DG in awful mental image mode)

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    you couldnt milk a cow..
    I can milk contractors

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You wag Francko

Originally posted by Francko
    So Ferrero Rocher is a talented footballer?
    So you're Italian, aren't you?
    What stage do you reckon the Azzurri will bottle it this time? Group stage? (oh, no they don't do penalties there, do they?) Quarters? Semi?
    Last edited by Dundeegeorge; 16 January 2006, 20:15.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    It reminds me of that joke.
    What's the difference between David Beckham and a Ferrero Rocher?
    One is an overpriced overadvertised chocolate and the other is a massively talented footballer with pots of money, a lifestyle most people on this board would kill for and an indifference to envy-based mockery.
    So Ferrero Rocher is a talented footballer?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Twats like beckham? Hmnnn

Originally posted by AtW
    Oh come on Mordy, you know you want to vote for me - my rule will be that of extreme patience balanced by extremely harsh measures applied to tw@ts like Beckham.

It reminds me of that joke.
    What's the difference between David Beckham and a Ferrero Rocher?
    One is an overpriced overadvertised chocolate and the other is a massively talented footballer with pots of money, a lifestyle most people on this board would kill for and an indifference to envy-based mockery.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh come on Mordy, you know you want to vote for me - my rule will be that of extreme patience balanced by extremely harsh measures applied to tw@ts like Beckham.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I see Alexei and 3 Jocks have cast their votes in favour...

Leave a comment:

• s2budd
    replied
    I can milk a cow

I can milk a cow. I can also run a bath. In fact, on a good day I think that I could even milk a cow in a bath.

Does that mean that I could run English Football
    Now what shape of ball do they use again?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    like my..

cock - a doodle doo -

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Har har, har har har

I expect he'd pick the Burton Albion team on the basis that they're cheap and try hard.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    bath?

you couldnt milk a cow..

Leave a comment:

• Biker Boy
    replied
    You couldn't run a bath.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a poll Vote for AtW to (not) run English football

Vote for AtW to (not) run English football

Aye
    50.00%
    Naw
    50.00%
    Ok, enough words - this thread - says it all, now vote on whether I am good enough to run English football to take it to the glory it deserves.

I promise that my first action will be to sack Beckham and Ferdinand.

Working...
X