• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Summer holiday -

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Summer holiday -"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    sounds good apparently we get to use the facilities of that one..
    When we booked we saw the wrong pictures. We saw the water features of the kids pool and that swung it for the wife, however we have since found out that they are for the other hotel.

Not sure we can use the facilities at papayago though

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    We are going to the Dream Gran Castillo just infront of the one you mentioned.
    Going middle July
    sounds good apparently we get to use the facilities of that one..

hopefully they will have enough Pie n Peawet for you!?!

but as for the fact the thread was about which forum to migrate to welll erm... no idea

how about the forums at Goal.com

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Something tells me that we've got the wrong end of the stick and that Pogle meant for us to visit another forum for our summer holiday...

Oooops!

Leave a comment:

• Netraider
    replied
    I've hired a Gite in Brittany for 2 weeks. First proper holiday for a couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Took the family to India over Easter. Escaping from them all in the summer and cycling from Lands End to John O' Groats.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
    This is where we've stayed the last 2 times.

Villa Details : Villa Calero

Normally costs over £1000/week but there are some good deals available in the autumn.
    That looks gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Glastonbury Festival in 4 weeks time
    a week hiking over the French Alps and a long weekend in Nice in August
    Either a week in Scicily or Bilbao or driving back to the Uk and having a tour for a few weeks visiting Family/Friends, not yet decided

Leave a comment:

• DonkeyRhubarb
    replied
    Lanzarote

This is where we've stayed the last 2 times.

Villa Details : Villa Calero

Normally costs over £1000/week but there are some good deals available in the autumn.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    It'll be hot I've just come back from a week and it was getting really hot then!
    We were in Gran Canaria last year similar time, the last couple of days the island was on red alert due to temps hitting 45 degree and over.

We used the time well and went in the shaded bar area

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Going middle July
    It'll be hot I've just come back from a week and it was getting really hot then!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Do you go regularly? What kind of things do you get up to there? Nightlifie kind of things or outdoorsie kind of things?
    I've been loads of times, its a really nice little complex we go to - it's not in the English brochures so just a smattering of Irish and a few Dutch and Germans.

Tonnes of really nice restaurants and a few bars if you feel that way inclined. It can be as lively or as sedate as you want.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Going middle July

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Do you go regularly? What kind of things do you get up to there? Nightlifie kind of things or outdoorsie kind of things?
    We just chill out. No set plans. I've only been once before but it's a regular haunt for CM and her coven...

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    We stay in quite a nice place - but we want to keep it that way so sorry, not giving the info...

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ok, own up!!!

Whose sockpuppet are you?
    Pardon me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X