• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gordon has spoken..."

Collapse

• eliquant
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    NO. It is exactly what the country needs.

erm why .....?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    The nightmare scenario is a Lib Dem + Labour partnership
    NO. It is exactly what the country needs.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I've got a different tune in my head..
    Your are worse than Churchy!!!!!

Drewsters Revenge

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Ahhhhhgggggggg!!!!!
    You have now put a 'kin tune in my head...... and I can't get rid of it YOU BAR-STARD!!!!!
    I've got a different tune in my head..

Leave a comment:

• Green Mango
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    The nightmare scenario is a Lib Dem + Labour partnership, for starters you can kiss contracting and small business goodbye.

I'm quite open to a Lib Dem + Conservative coalition, although not ideal it will stop those Labour cronies from interfering in our lives and mis-managing this countries' wealth.
    Well the Lib Dems are left wing free spirits and it'll be difficult to get them to vote with the Tories.

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    The nightmare scenario is a Lib Dem + Labour partnership, for starters you can kiss contracting and small business goodbye.

I'm quite open to a Lib Dem + Conservative coalition, although not ideal it will stop those Labour cronies from interfering in our lives and mis-managing this countries' wealth.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    As the conservatives and Liberals scurry between meetings doing deals, making compromises and promising to work in the best national interest, Gordon from his bunker in no. 10 says he will do a deal with anyone and make any compromise to stay, but is being ignored

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No, that your a liberal god botherer!
    Trust me....... I am neither!!!

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    you're

Your unilaterally useless use of you and you're is uber unpleasant.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What are you "not surprized" at..... That I have (generically) Christian and moral upbringing??

or that I can sing?? (Well could sing several decades ago)......

Ooooooo for the wiiiiiiings... for the wiiiiiings of a Doooooove!

or that I haven't been near a CHurch for many years?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Now why does that not surprise?!!
    What are you "not surprized" at..... That I have (generically) Christian and moral upbringing??

or that I can sing?? (Well could sing several decades ago)......

Ooooooo for the wiiiiiiings... for the wiiiiiings of a Doooooove!

or that I haven't been near a CHurch for many years?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by drewster View Post
    "kin hell i can't imagine i have heard that since the priest played it to drown out the noises
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ahhhhhgggggggg!!!!!

"Kin Hell I can't imagine I have heard that since I was a young Choir Boy!!!!
    Now why does that not surprise?!!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Ahhhhhgggggggg!!!!!
    You have now put a 'kin tune in my head...... and I can't get rid of it YOU BAR-STARD!!!!!

Morning has bro-o-o-ken....
    Like the firsts Mo-o-o-r-ning
    Black bird has spoken...
    Like the first bird.....

"Kin Hell I can't imagine I have heard that since I was a young Choir Boy!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X