• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "recommend online stocks & shares trading sites"

Collapse

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    ffs I just told you - idealing.com - they have direct access to bypass brokers - can't you read dummy ?

Read everything I post carefully - I am the f*king god here - everybody else are just social*st w*nkers.

Jabber

Leave a comment:

• messiah
    replied
    so u all only recommend the Hailfax for online trading ?

so u all only recommend the Hailfax for online trading ?

How fast is the price feed and how fast do your orders get to market ?

or is it done by some Broker as and when he feels like it ?

Leave a comment:

• Sergeant Apone
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Political views can go up as well as down. I have reached a personal glasnost and embraced the capitalist system. If I am not making money out of you, you are a fu*king nobody.
    I'll drink to that. One capitalist scumbag to another.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Political views can go up as well as down. I have reached a personal glasnost and embraced the capitalist system. If I am not making money out of you, you are a fu*king nobody.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 16 January 2006, 14:29.

Leave a comment:

• Sergeant Apone
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    www.idealing.com - ~£10 per trade - real time data costs more though.
    That is a high recommendation indeed coming from someone who was a revolutionary communist a couple of weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    www.idealing.com - ~£10 per trade - real time data costs more though.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by messiah
    Can anyone recommend a good online stocks and shared trading website.

where u can trade stocks online and view their price (without too much market delay ie 2 second delay on price updates and 4 second delay on orders getting to the electronic market ?????)

cheers,

Messiah
    I have a share trading account with the Halifax. I like it.

They have a demo available...

Google it.

Thanks for the E-Card btw.

Leave a comment:

• messiah
    started a topic recommend online stocks & shares trading sites

recommend online stocks & shares trading sites

Can anyone recommend a good online stocks and shared trading website.

where u can trade stocks online and view their price (without too much market delay ie 2 second delay on price updates and 4 second delay on orders getting to the electronic market ?????)

cheers,

Messiah

Working...
X