• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boomed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Nervous Newbie.... My Bottom! Pathetic Troll..........

OP -
    Yup, it's little joey123 or whateva his name is.

Hey joey, managed to find out about Murex yet?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by ChloeRadshaw View Post
    £350 a day? Thats not much
    Nervous Newbie.... My Bottom! Pathetic Troll..........

OP -

Leave a comment:

• the_rangdo
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Congratulations That's more than 5 times the average wage, so ignore the windup merchants.
    Ta, doesn't worry me too much. And even less so now I've got a bottle of red in me.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
    OK I'm more of a lurker on here but soooooo happy to be escaping permiedom after 18 months of it.

It's taken a while to get one oop norf that's also happy to wait my notice period, and @ £350 the rate's higher than I had in 2008.
    Congratulations That's more than 5 times the average wage, so ignore the windup merchants.

Leave a comment:

• the_rangdo
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    kept for genetic experimentation.
    Sounds as though you're familiar with where I'm working right now

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Are you a tyke and a cockney at the same time?
    Don't be ridiculous. Such a crossbreed would have been either shot at birth or, best case, kept for genetic experimentation.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    oop norf
    Are you a tyke and a cockney at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• the_rangdo
    replied
    Horses for courses, it's enough to put bread on the Rangdo dining table so I'm happy and the rate is favourable for up here.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Yeah but it is Oop Norf. 12 months of that rate and he will be able to buy something the size of Blackburn!!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    No, not worth getting out of bed for really is it? FFS Go on tell us your rate!

Leave a comment:

• ChloeRadshaw
    replied
    OK I'm more of a lurker on here but soooooo happy to be escaping permiedom after 18 months of it.

It's taken a while to get one oop norf that's also happy to wait my notice period, and @ £350 the rate's higher than I had in 2008.

28 day countdown starts in the morning

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Congrats

Leave a comment:

• the_rangdo
    started a topic Boomed

Boomed

28 day countdown starts in the morning

Working...
X