• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Vote early, vote often!"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    About 150% in your area by the sounds of it.
    I've started the Postal Vote Fraud thread, so that we can speculate how long it will be before evidence appears.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the turn-out will be.
    About 150% in your area by the sounds of it.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    When I was out earlier I made a bit of a detour so I went past one of the local poling stations - it looked busy. There were loads of Labour & Respect bods bothering people and I saw a number of people going in. I was on the other side of the road so never talked to them. (I don't want to be arrested for assaulting them.)

It will be interesting to see what the turn-out will be.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Remember to vote early and often today. It is known that many people have already voted numerous times. So make your vote count!
    They have been round here.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What we really need is a civil war.

Whoever wins.

This country belongs to its people, not to the Government.

Aye.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    What we really need is a civil war.

Whoever wins.

This country belongs to its people, not to the Government.

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Government Petitions

When the new party/parties get in, we should start thinking about dragging out those government petitions that Labour swept under the carpet.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    Good luck you non-expats.

You can use my vote, because I can't vote.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Just went to vote - lazy b's not open yet!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Remember to vote early and often today. It is known that many people have already voted numerous times. So make your vote count!
    WHS

If you can't bring yourself to vote for any of the candidates go and spoil your ballot paper - show them that you do care about the choices you are being offered, not that you don't care at all.

This public service announcement brought to you in the knowledge it won't make any difference to the outcome anyway. It's all going to end rather badly.
    I disagree with this.

Not that it won't end rather badly, that's a given, but the election is the opportunity to effect just how badly it is going to end.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Vote early, vote often!

Vote early, vote often!

This public service announcement brought to you in the knowledge it won't make any difference to the outcome anyway. It's all going to end rather badly. Glad I'm not in the UK any more.

Working...
X