• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good luck Tottenham"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    But aren't City a 'Massive' club?

Come on Bolton, 14th place is ours!
    You could end up 17th yet if we have our way

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    straight into a group with Inter and Barca
    I'd be happy with that!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Moved into Tottenham last November, from a flat half a mile from the Emirates Stadium (that's Arsenal for you numpties)!

Man U will always be my number one team as they have been since i was 6, but my London loyalties are now firmly White and not Red.

Yid FTW
    There are so many things wrong with this post that I can't even start

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Qualifying won't be necessary - Arsenal will lose this weekend, and Spurs will win: thereby propelling us into the Group stage and all that filthy lucre.
    straight into a group with Inter and Barca

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Expect some good nights at the lane with at least 2 big teams (assuming you get past Lyon/Porto etc in the qualifying)
    Qualifying won't be necessary - Arsenal will lose this weekend, and Spurs will win: thereby propelling us into the Group stage and all that filthy lucre.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Anyone who is anyone has an infraction dahhhhlink.
    Bugger!!!! I always knew I was a no one!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Spurs have done well this season. However the CL is for the big boys and I doubt that Spurs will be seeded.

The seedings are done over the past 5 years in Europe.

Expect some good nights at the lane with at least 2 big teams (assuming you get past Lyon/Porto etc in the qualifying)

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    http://<object width="640" height="3...mbed></object>

Edit: Why did this not work? Help???????

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Howl

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Muppet.
    the cat is getting feisty, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Muppet.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I thought the 'Y' word was banned?

Well done Spurs though
    It was. I don't mind it as it is a friendly term for a Tottenham fan, and show of solidarity from the non jewish supporters to the jewish ones. Scotspine offered an infraction for it's use to me, then understood the background, and the infraction stood as he did not know how to reverse it. A case of wading in without knowing the facts. I'm not that bothered, but would not mind the refraction being recinded seeing as it is now common parlance on the board.

That is of course until that winging girl SantaClaus reads this thread and tries to create problems.

No offence. You girl

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I thought the 'Y' word was banned?

Well done Spurs though

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Get over it.

You'll only lose in the to Helvetic Saltzburg in the qualifier.
    sure sure

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Get over it.

You'll only lose in the to Helvetic Saltzburg in the qualifier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X