• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who bottled it?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who bottled it?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    You forgot ...

Good thing I have a minion like you to take care of such trivial tasks then eh?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Maybe that WAS the effect she desired? I mean if it could be done virtually then we'd have snowed you under by now!!
    You forgot ...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    About 8 years ago, once had a girl spike my drink with this... she wasn't very bright, not quite the effect she desired! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Maybe that WAS the effect she desired? I mean if it could be done virtually then we'd have snowed you under by now!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied

Forgot! It's only funny if it's got one of these things...like wot sascock uses when he's being funny.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I doubt she noticed any difference.
    Indeed the greatest of all wits my dear sasvirgin. Move over Byron.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    About 8 years ago, once had a girl spike my drink with this... she wasn't very bright, not quite the effect she desired! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I doubt she noticed any difference.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oooohhhh interesting. You still using the old Rohypnol trick then, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    No, but I know someone who is
    Oooohhhh interesting. You still using the old Rohypnol trick then, eh?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Never said i've not lost. Lost loads. Stop loss on all trades I do. But way up over all. "Way of the turtle". Read it if you are seriously into trading, some good info.
    I've day traded over the years. Did quite well last year.
    Dont have the chance at the moment, but just opened £20K worth of positions for the election.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Who, do tell.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Are you drunk?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    BTW. You may have sold what you bought on Thursday morning, but as it dropped since then you lost.

Anyway, when day trading it's a selection of small quick trades. The trick is to ensure you win more than lose. Anyone who says they never have a losing trade is talking bollocks.
    Never said i've not lost. Lost loads. Stop loss on all trades I do. But way up over all. "Way of the turtle". Read it if you are seriously into trading, some good info.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Nice volatility for day training. 120 points down today so far.

Time to fire up my Barclays account. Should be volatile for the next few days. Then time to gamble on the election result.
    See, now you're learning...

At first I thought you were a bit fishy MarillionFan.

(note to sasnumbnut ... now that's wit)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Long sold, and bought again today.

City AM have done a big write up today on how sound Santander are and their long term prospects. The volatility of the share price is great news. A large spread and quick turnaround are fantastic for short term gains, and if it goes wrong short term, you have a high/frequent dividend with sound long term financial footing...
    But heh, you feel this is a chance to mock, so you prob feel good ... we are all winners today.
    BTW. You may have sold what you bought on Thursday morning, but as it dropped since then you lost.

Anyway, when day trading it's a selection of small quick trades. The trick is to ensure you win more than lose. Anyone who says they never have a losing trade is talking bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    What if the assests are way over valued? I have not seen where any Spanish bank has re-values their assets. You can't say Spanish properity has not fallen in value. As for the land banks that will not be built on in your lifetime, how much are they really worth.

One Irish bank just wrote off 50% of their assets value. How the Irish banks got into problems was Securitization they got around the need to asset back loans. Comming to a Spanish bank near you.
    Are you drunk?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X