• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ross County....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ross County...."

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    wots that , celtic are sh it

can we have a poll

Poll this

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    wots that , celtic are sh it

can we have a poll

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Right thank you. Can we have enough of this conspiracy pish now.
    Don't thank me. The fact that we have been very poor does not absolve officialdom for their part in helping Rangers to the title. And it is not just Celtic FC that have highlighted a procession of "inconsistencies".

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    A very poor result on our part, but not that surprising on current form.
    Right thank you. Can we have enough of this conspiracy pish now. There's one reason why you's have won f ' all this year and that's because you are rank rotten.

Michael McGovern twisted the knife for Celtic while highlighting that he had made just one save throughout the 90 minutes. McGovern, who sat on the bench for Celtic at two League Cup finals, expressed his surprise at how events unfolded against his old club.

"I had just one save to make from Fortune and just got a block on it really," he said. "I never expected such a quiet day. Before the game I expected more because of the standard of player we were playing against. All credit to the boys in front, they've been different class this year and made my job a hell of a lot easier."
    http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/spor...-no.6218954.jp

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Indeed. Even that tune has gone now [dribble...].

As an aside, there are some people in the media saying that this result demonstrates the dire straits of Scottish football. Admittedly it is at a low ebb at the moment, but does it? Or does it instead demonstrate a burgeoning new powerhouse in the northern highlands?
    We lost to a team 14 places below us in league position. Spurs lost to a team 15 places below them. A very poor result on our part, but not that surprising on current form. Not quite the "Leeds knocking Man Utd out" Cup shock that happened a few months ago, so it needs to be kept in perspective.
    And no comments about "2 bald men fighting over a comb!" please.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Don't worry. That which is contained within your head is of little import to the rest of us.
    Indeed. Even that tune has gone now [dribble...].

As an aside, there are some people in the media saying that this result demonstrates the dire straits of Scottish football. Admittedly it is at a low ebb at the moment, but does it? Or does it instead demonstrate a burgeoning new powerhouse in the northern highlands?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I can't get this song out of my head, I think it's called:

Supercountyarefantasticcelticareatrocious
    Don't worry. That which is contained within your head is of little import to the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I can't get this song out of my head, I think it's called:

Supercountyarefantasticcelticareatrocious

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think I remember that house, sold maybe about 6 years ago? I might have this wrong but it was white walls and black wood? I recall the story in the press as they became big and that was his first house buy.
    That's the one! Killniess House.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied

What a day. Now I have to dig out my favourite T-Shirt for the Scum game.

"Nae excuses, you won F' all"

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Considering how well the the north of the border pub team football is tolerated on here I do hope the 2 or 3 people that post so frequently will allow us English to indulge come the world cup in June.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Where are the resident Tims now?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I lived in Annan for a while, then Moniaive, Franz Ferdinand guy bought my hoos...

Dumfriesshire.

Looked a place in Drymen, but me and the now missus are looking to go back to Edinburgh, if our Grand European Plan doesn't take off, my two kids left at home are Scots born...
    I think I remember that house, sold maybe about 6 years ago? I might have this wrong but it was white walls and black wood? I recall the story in the press as they became big and that was his first house buy.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Diamond is an alright geezer, hated the hun as well. Used to stay just down the road from me and would see him floating about quite often. He stayed above a right hun pub. He sold up and moved to canada last year and I can see why he did it.

Just now I can still see the snow on Ben Lomond from where I am sitting and I can think of a thousand ways in which I hate Glasgow and only a few why I love it but the few reasons for keep me here.
    I lived in Annan for a while, then Moniaive, Franz Ferdinand guy bought my hoos...

Dumfriesshire.

Looked a place in Drymen, but me and the now missus are looking to go back to Edinburgh, if our Grand European Plan doesn't take off, my two kids left at home are Scots born...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Diamond is an alright geezer, hated the hun as well. Used to stay just down the road from me and would see him floating about quite often. He stayed above a right hun pub. He sold up and moved to canada last year and I can see why he did it.

Just now I can still see the snow on Ben Lomond from where I am sitting and I can think of a thousand ways in which I hate Glasgow and only a few why I love it but the few reasons for keep me here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X