• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Come back EO!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Come back EO!"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    You can probably take SupremeSpod off your signature. I don't think he has every really left us.

You could add Xenophon but I don't think there is a lot of point. He will come back in his own time when he is good and ready and not before.
    WHS

Xenophon only posts when his webcam is broken...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Fixed. Thanks
    You can probably take SupremeSpod off your signature. I don't think he has every really left us.

You could add Xenophon but I don't think there is a lot of point. He will come back in his own time when he is good and ready and not before.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Fixed. Thanks
    FFS

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I notice Suityou's not on your list. He's not posted for day or two!
    Fixed. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Look. I've got the bigest handbag so I'd very much appreciate it if
    a) we could have a group hug
    b) some of you lazy bastards could come back so I could shorten my sig.

Ta.
    Z.
    I notice Suityou's not on your list. He's not posted for day or two!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Look. I've got the bigest handbag so I'd very much appreciate it if
    a) we could have a group hug
    b) some of you lazy bastards could come back so I could shorten my sig.

Ta.
    Z.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Sorry sweeheart, going nowhere. If you'd be so kind as to **** off it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't call me sweeheart! I hate it when you drop your t's!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Sorry sweeheart, going nowhere. If you'd be so kind as to fuck off it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by DiscoStu; 12 May 2010, 21:20.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    wss.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by zippy View Post
    no.
    The board would be a lot better off without you in your recent incarnation. Wtf happenned to you mf? You used to be fun, cutting, mildly vicious but certainly not (too) vincdictive or personal. You won't go, and lots of people have. It's not all your fault, but like other members of this board i am f-ing good at pattern recognition and you are lighting up the radar for me.
    wss.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No.
    The board would be a lot better off without you in your recent incarnation. WTF happenned to you MF? You used to be fun, cutting, mildly vicious but certainly not (too) vincdictive or personal. You won't go, and lots of people have. It's not all your fault, but like other members of this board I am f-ing good at pattern recognition and you are lighting up the radar for me.
    You're talking shiite. Now off!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    He aint coming back. Like all bedwetters he liked to dish it out, but boo hoo hoo's like a big f**king girl when he gets a slapped wrist.

He's probably pretending to be a 13 year old boy on a forum for teenagers somewhere!

Same as Xenophon. Last post I saw was 'Die in a fire' from him. Again, another example of a personality on the edge who dishes it but can't take it.

Boards better off without them.
    No.
    The board would be a lot better off without you in your recent incarnation. WTF happenned to you MF? You used to be fun, cutting, mildly vicious but certainly not (too) vincdictive or personal. You won't go, and lots of people have. It's not all your fault, but like other members of this board I am f-ing good at pattern recognition and you are lighting up the radar for me.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    EO, it's May already! How many of the little blue triangles did you actually take?

He aint coming back. Like all bedwetters he liked to dish it out, but boo hoo hoo's like a big f**king girl when he gets a slapped wrist.

He's probably pretending to be a 13 year old boy on a forum for teenagers somewhere!

Same as Xenophon. Last post I saw was 'Die in a fire' from him. Again, another example of a personality on the edge who dishes it but can't take it.

Boards better off without them.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Just having a tug, I'll get back to you later

EO, it's May already! How many of the little blue triangles did you actually take?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I'm going to the pub for more drinks.

Back later.

Standby.
    Well thank god for that. You don't sound like you have had enough yet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X