• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If Carlsberg offered gigs..."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Damn, I've been larping for 15 odd years

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    The trouble with trained soldiers is that they fight like trained soldiers.

Not always what you want.
    Couldn't they use French ones instead?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    There's a fair difference between a soldier and a wargamer.

I suspect they mean tabletop strategists not BOOM!!!! headshot types
    Oh sod that then, give me CoD over Stratego any day. BOOM Headshot!!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    On a serious note I can't believe they're paying tax payers money to contractors for this sort of thing when they have over 100,000 trained soldiers at their disposal? They can't all be in Afghanistan??
    There's a fair difference between a soldier and a wargamer.

I suspect they mean tabletop strategists not BOOM!!!! headshot types

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    On a serious note I can't believe they're paying tax payers money to contractors for this sort of thing when they have over 100,000 trained soldiers at their disposal? They can't all be in Afghanistan??
    The trouble with trained soldiers is that they fight like trained soldiers.

Not always what you want.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Carlsberg is always on the lookout for skilled SAP types.

Frag this! Mmmmwahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    http://www.jobserve.com/SC-DV-8x-War...0E54BE90.jsjob

I'm re-writing my CV as I type...

...I have extensive experience in CoD2, CoD4, CoD MW as well as other COTS FPS, my USP is .50cal Headshot from 400 yards and I always run with the knife...
    Wargames at Shrivenham. I might pop along for the day.

Leave a comment:

• GCR99
    replied

...I have extensive experience in CoD2, CoD4, CoD MW as well as other COTS FPS, my USP is .50cal Headshot from 400 yards and I always run with the knife...
    April Fool..

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic If Carlsberg offered gigs...

If Carlsberg offered gigs...

Working...
X