• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bringing milan into the 21st Century - How to use the quote button"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Really Ms Poppins! I always thought of you as a thoroughly respectable lady of high values and no little culture, but of late you have acted in a most base and even obscene fashion! Your mentions of such practices as ‘Wolfganging’ were bad enough, but now you doubt the gender of a member of the fairer sex. You dirty degenerate.

PS, fancy a dirty weekend?
    You only think that cos of my avatar. It always fools 'em.

Go on then

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    WTF !!! If you feel like reading some weird stuff look it up on Urban Dictionary, there's no way I'm linking to it on here.. really MP, Dick Van Dyke would be shocked..
    I am sniggering my head off.

Dick loves it frankly.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Really Ms Poppins! I always thought of you as a thoroughly respectable lady of high values and no little culture, but of late you have acted in a most base and even obscene fashion! Your mentions of such practices as ‘Wolfganging’ were bad enough, but now you doubt the gender of a member of the fairer sex. You dirty degenerate.

WTF !!! If you feel like reading some weird stuff look it up on Urban Dictionary, there's no way I'm linking to it on here.. really MP, Dick Van Dyke would be shocked..

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    It's a ladyboy, for sure.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

HTH
    .... you think Mich is worried about that?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Full name and phone number please, not some coffee bar.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Starbuck
    Full name and phone number please, not some coffee bar.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    who's that bird in the avatar again?
    Starbuck

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    1. Using mouse or alternative pointing device, position pointer over the Quote button
    2. Click

HTH
    who's that bird in the avatar again?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    'Using mouse or alternative pointing device, position pointer over the Quote button
    Click '

StewPot,

you're always going on about this quote button, you got a thing for a quote button or something ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    'Using mouse or alternative pointing device, position pointer over the Quote button
    Click '

StewPot,

you're always going on about this quote button, you got a thing for a quote button or something ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Bringing milan into the 21st Century - How to use the quote button

1. Using mouse or alternative pointing device, position pointer over the Quote button
    2. Click

HTH

Working...
X