• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "sasguru's employment status poll"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes yes, I was really abjectly defeated there*

* better humour the loon
    See my previous post........

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Thats better - totally ignore the abject defeat of your argument and say something patronising!!

:
    Yes yes, I was really abjectly defeated there*

* better humour the loon

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Calm down. Take a deep breath. Now relax.
    Thats better - totally ignore the abject defeat of your argument and say something patronising!!

Welcome back "the real" SAS

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well I think that actually proves my point - You posted because being "headhunted" (or even thinking you were headhunted) made you feel "rare" and "interesting" or lets say "better about yourself"..... ie It boosted your self worth......

You (also) seem to think that the trivial day to day goings on of an ex-contractors life are somehow "of general interest"..... well to anybody actually but in this instance to a group of contractors......

SAS my old fruit you are losing it!!! Please go back to just plain trolling and spouting bile and vitriol (interspersed with the words Cretin and Village Idiot).... You are so much better at that.....
    Calm down. Take a deep breath. Now relax.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Sufficiently rare and interesting (to me anyway) and of general interest as I am an ex-contractor, no?
    Well I think that actually proves my point - You posted because being "headhunted" (or even thinking you were headhunted) made you feel "rare" and "interesting" or lets say "better about yourself"..... ie It boosted your self worth......

You (also) seem to think that the trivial day to day goings on of an ex-contractors life are somehow "of general interest"..... well to anybody actually but in this instance to a group of contractors......

SAS my old fruit you are losing it!!! Please go back to just plain trolling and spouting bile and vitriol (interspersed with the words Cretin and Village Idiot).... You are so much better at that.....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Sufficiently rare and interesting (to me anyway) and of general interest as I am an ex-contractor, no?
    Not yet sufficiently ‘ex’ it would seem.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    OK - I'll bite......
    What was the purpose of your "Headhunted" Thread if not to "big yourself up" in some way?
    That's why I think the way people responded says more about them than me .

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    You made that up.
    Where did I say it "boosted my self worth"?
    OK - I'll bite......
    What was the purpose of your "Headhunted" Thread if not to "big yourself up" in some way?

Leave a comment:

• rz6bm7
    replied
    Shouldn't there be an Andy w's mum option to make the poll Valid or is that just being pedantic?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You made that up.
    Boy oh boy, if ever a self-worth "needed" boosting!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I am happy that it boosts your self worth - whatever the outcome.
    You made that up.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I was merely stating the facts.
    I am truly happy for you..... no I am!
    I am happy that you believe that you have been or are in the process of being headhunted - I wish you all the best with the process - whether you choose to move or remain where you are.
    I am happy that it boosts your self worth - whatever the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Yep! This line of stroking you own little "ego" is worse than your usual....
    I was merely stating the facts.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I've really got to you, eh?
    Yep! This line of stroking you own little "ego" is worse than your usual....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Thats fair enough for general disinterest but I actively want to vote "Who gives a Tulip what the sad delusional Pot Noodler is/does or claims?"...
    I've really got to you, eh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X