• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've Never Seen StarWars"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    I've never been to the US. I should have gone when younger and possibly had a bash at working there.

Ditto with Eastern Europe. I wanted to see it before the Iron Curtain came down.

I've never possessed a boat. One day Rodders...

I've never read Lord of the Rings. I started it once but got fed up of them getting miraculously out of one jam just to find themselves in another.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Whose AtW?
    Whose? Sasguru's AtW.

The other one is not so bad.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    I´ve never paid any attention to AtW´s posts.
    Whose AtW?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Corrie

Oh yes I've never seen a full episode of that either. I watched a couple to the end when Ian Mckellen was in it, but I don't think I started at the beginning.
    Or Star Trek.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    For the sake of originality, I've never smoked a cigarette or been on a night bus either.
    I remember the days when you could smoke a cigarette while on the night bus.

I have never watched an episode of Coronation Street. I have seen bits here and there (usually by accident) but never watched one from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I'll start
    I've seen any of the Rocky movies
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Never been to a football match.
    Those are the big ones for me.
    For the sake of originality, I've never smoked a cigarette or been on a night bus either.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Damn you Parks!
    Gutted

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Very close, 4 mins to go.
    Damn you Parks!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Though it might not happen it Scotland beat Ireland today
    Very close, 4 mins to go.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Though it might not happen it Scotland beat Ireland today

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    The rule of the thread was "Name one thing which you've never done/seen but which you probably should have done?

I think you're in the clear!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Never been to Scotland (been in the uk 17 years and that is a tad carp, considering how much I like Whisky).

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Never been to Scotland (been in the uk 17 years and that is a tad carp, considering how much I like Whisky).

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Never been to a football match and no desire to either.

Never parachuted and no desire to either.

Never been to India and no desire to either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X