• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Le Weekend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Le Weekend"

Collapse

• rz6bm7
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Or singing along with them;

La Marseillaise

A Frenchman went to the lavatory
    For to have a jolly good tulip
    He pulled down his pants and trousers
    So that he could revel in it
    But when he reached for the paper,
    He found that someone had been there before
    Ou est le papier? Ou est le papier?
    Monsieur, monsieur, j’ai fait manure
    Ou est le papier?
    Slurring is more likely.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by rz6bm7 View Post
    Running & drinking Pastisse,
    Tommorow studying then watching rugby in a bar full of french people, muttering to myself..
    Or singing along with them;

La Marseillaise

A Frenchman went to the lavatory
    For to have a jolly good tulip
    He pulled down his pants and trousers
    So that he could revel in it
    But when he reached for the paper,
    He found that someone had been there before
    Ou est le papier? Ou est le papier?
    Monsieur, monsieur, j’ai fait manure
    Ou est le papier?

Leave a comment:

• rz6bm7
    replied
    Running & drinking Pastisse,
    Tommorow studying then watching rugby in a bar full of french people, muttering to myself..

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    Friday: Curry night.
    Sat: Playing with kids and probably watch a movie pm.
    Sun: Lunch with folks, pack bags and leave for Kent in the afternoon as starting new contract on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Looking forward to a quiet night in on Saturday with GF Platypus who I haven't seen in ages due to some unfortunate circumstances

Sunday will be all domestic chores

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ahhh, the old fly-half trap!
    Yep. Send the young whippersnapper at open side off to run at his outside and force the poor little hairdresser to step inside, then WHOOMP! Then stick out a hand to help him up and giggle as he shakes his head and says ‘uurrghh urrghhh, aaarggghhh’.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Trot? Very energetic. I just stroll, and sometimes don’t even bother with that. I used to play open side flanker, but a mysterious increase in gravity and the heavier pitches of the last few years have necessitated a move to blind side, where I can quietly wait for some idiot to run into me and then squash him.
    Ahhh, the old fly-half trap!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Agreed. I just trot. At a push.
    Trot? Very energetic. I just stroll, and sometimes don’t even bother with that. I used to play open side flanker, but a mysterious increase in gravity and the heavier pitches of the last few years have necessitated a move to blind side, where I can quietly wait for some idiot to run into me and then squash him.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    might go to Das Raabe to see Ted Raven Rock 'n' Roll Club with Rebel Ted Rock
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Well, if there’s one thing I’ve never done it’s leave my fly half on his own with the opposition wing running at his inside shoulder, as Worsley and co did against Ireland, partly because I’m too bloody lazy to run very far, so I might actually improve matters.
    Agreed. I just trot. At a push.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Get your boots ready, just in case Mitch. I'll bring mine along too. You never know.
    Well, if there’s one thing I’ve never done it’s leave my fly half on his own with the opposition wing running at his inside shoulder, as Worsley and co did against Ireland, partly because I’m too bloody lazy to run very far, so I might actually improve matters.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    today - driving home, then kick boxing lesson
    tomorrow - driving up to leeds for a b'day party
    sunday - nursing bad head, drive home and get read for the week ahead

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Ben Foden’s starting. I just hope he hasn’t had the standard England backs crash course in ‘kicking the ball to a random, preferably very fast and skillful opponent’.

Tindall’s back too. The forward’s centre.
    Get your boots ready, just in case Mitch. I'll bring mine along too. You never know.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Ben Foden’s starting. I just hope he hasn’t had the standard England backs crash course in ‘kicking the ball to a random, preferably very fast and skillful opponent’.

Tindall’s back too. The forward’s centre.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I would like England to beat France too - for no other reason than my other half is English and he deserves the support.
    FTFY.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Tonight - not much
    Tomorrow - rugby & meeting up with friends in the afternoon
    Sunday - Wii & chilling.
    Tonight - leaving the office at 15:00 and fighting my way up the M5/M6 - Girly has new cookbook and has promised/threatened to try it out on me tonight.

Tomorrow - WSS plus getting a new Wii game...

Sunday - WSS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X