• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "1 reason never to vote"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Just be grateful it's us & not those little grey barstewards with their anal probes, McQ...
    You mean Traffic Wardens? Or is that a new power conferred by our Imperious Leader on the police...?

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Zeitghost is David Icke and I claim my £5.
    Don't worry, mcquiggd. It's just what I let the giant alien lizards think. Little do they know the real truth...

Mwahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Homophobe!!

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Just be grateful it's us & not those little grey barstewards with their anal probes, McQ...
    err, shome mishtake shirley?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Zeitghost is David Icke and I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    ..civil servants and qangos run the country, whoever you vote for the same people will run it.
    AT LAST! Someone that understands the system!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    ..civil servants and qangos run the country, whoever you vote for the same people will run it.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    started a topic 1 reason never to vote

1 reason never to vote

it just encourages them

oh, and a government gets elected.
    sorry, that's 2.

2 reasons never to vote.

it just encourages them
    and a government gets elected
    and you're then responsible for the state of the country
    sorry, that's 3.