• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Just checking

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just checking"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Sorry, I'm not that bothered.

goto post #13

loop

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    too late, you'll have to PM me for details
    Sorry, I'm not that bothered.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

But I need to know!
    too late, you'll have to PM me for details

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    right sod yer

not telling now

But I need to know!

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    chaos theory in action

Get nob rot

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    right sod yer

not telling now
    Good.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    right sod yer

not telling now

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    Oh no!...then that will make my day really crap and then I'll have to post some drivel to bore the life out of everyone else too about how crap my day is!
    chaos theory in action

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I have to say, I do always giggle at the relationship between you two.
    Shut it Nanny!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    unless someone asks me to in the next 5 posts I shan't bother and you shall never know why I've had crap day at work, then you'll be sorry
    Oh no!...then that will make my day really crap and then I'll have to post some drivel to bore the life out of everyone else too about how crap my day is!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Tingles View Post
    Spazzo.
    I have to say, I do always giggle at the relationship between you two.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    oh get a grip

people post all manner of crap on here about having a crap day at work. at least I had the decency to check before I did it

unless someone asks me to in the next 5 posts I shan't bother and you shall never know why I've had crap day at work, then you'll be sorry
    Not interested.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    Please don't... I'm sure not many actually care.

Besides, it might have been crap but it was billable crap time? Perhaps spare a thought for the chaps on the bench having a crap day and not being able to bill for it.
    oh get a grip

people post all manner of crap on here about having a crap day at work. at least I had the decency to check before I did it

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    If you confine yourself to LR, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    under the new forum rules, is it still ok to post drivel about what a crap day I've had?

Please don't... I'm sure not many actually care.

Besides, it might have been crap but it was billable crap time? Perhaps spare a thought for the chaps on the bench having a crap day and not being able to bill for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X