• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Name a South African that has made an impact in the CUK ..."

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Zola Budd,

if she had kept her shoes on, SG would still be looking for an av

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The news that I'm South African comes as a great shock to me.
    Maybe you should read up on human evolution:

"The genus Homo had diverged from the Australopithecines by about 2.3 to 2.4 million years ago in Africa"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The news that I'm South African comes as a great shock to me. I have however no grounds for suspecting it may be true and quite a lot of evidence that indicates otherwise.
    Prove it.

Say "Diplomatic Immunity".

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    sasguru surely?
    The news that I'm South African comes as a great shock to me. I have however no grounds for suspecting it may be true and quite a lot of evidence that indicates otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Micheal Edwardes

I read his book about it many moons ago. The only thing I can recall now was his observation that Tony Benn was way too centralist (think nanny state).

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Hmm, I also had a dream about him.
    Ideal... the world cup is only 3 months away.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    Nelson Mandela, he came to me in a dream once and said "CUK is the place to be", no really, that's true
    Hmm, I also had a dream about him.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Former Leeds Utd legend Lucas Radebe, he used to play for South African team 'Kaizer Chiefs' which is where the popular beat combo 'Kaiser Chiefs' (who are Leeds Utd fans) got their name.

I thank you.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Nelson Mandela, he came to me in a dream once and said "CUK is the place to be", no really, that's true

Leave a comment:

• Name a South African that has made an impact in the CUK ...

sasguru surely?

Working...
X