• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fender Stratocaster"

Collapse

• Crown Royal
    replied
    Hey Phoenix,

Let me get back to you with pics etc., when I get back home tonight. I'll PM you.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Mex

Originally posted by Crown Royal
    Phoenix:

Maple Neck,
    Two Single coil
    Bridge Pickup is a humbucker
    Maroon colour

So how much?
    What's the condition?
    Have you got a piccy?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I've got a USA Fender Strat Plus Deluxe with Seymour Duncans, sunburst - similar to this

Leave a comment:

• Crown Royal
    replied
    Mex Strat

Phoenix:

Maple Neck,
    Two Single coil
    Bridge Pickup is a humbucker
    Maroon colour

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Crown Royal
    I got a Strat.....maple neck, floyd rose tremolo.....it's a Fender (except it's one of those "made in Mexico instead of the USA" strats!" )

Still plays like a charm.......Interested?

Single coil?
    What colour?

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    i got a 1963 - interested?

http://www.podsol.co.uk/images/mesa1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Crown Royal
    replied
    Strat

I got a Strat.....maple neck, floyd rose tremolo.....it's a Fender (except it's one of those "made in Mexico instead of the USA" strats!" )

Still plays like a charm.......Interested?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I wish!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    started a topic Fender Stratocaster

Fender Stratocaster

Anyone got a Fender Fat Strat for sale?

Working...
X