• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cat Poo

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cat Poo"

Collapse

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    seems a little harsh. I only said he was knob.
    This is how it all starts, next thing you know he'll be pinching your milk off the doorstep. Get in done now before they suspect you.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
    I've found a sack and a canal is the answer to the age old problem.
    seems a little harsh. I only said he was knob.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    CUK Short Story of the Day Award

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Quite!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    On the subject of the sack and the canal, once in my permie days I had the misfortune of having a root canal treatment at the dentists in the morning and then being made redundant in the afternoon. I deserved that evening’s sympathy-BJ.
    I have had root canal treatment as well, but didn't get the sympathy-BJ. I wondered why I had to take pain killers for a few days.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    On the subject of the sack and the canal, once in my permie days I had the misfortune of having a root canal treatment at the dentists in the morning and then being made redundant in the afternoon. I deserved that evening’s sympathy-BJ.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I think if a cat should stray onto your property, it leaves its rights outside your fence and you are free to cook it in any way you see fit.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nothing a trip to B&Q won't fix.
    Indeed. Sasgurus problems run far far deeper. Being one of ATWs sock puppets isn't the greatest start in life.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I suggest to you SY01, that you're one spanner short of a full tool box.
    Not much help I know, but it may help you reflect.
    Nothing a trip to B&Q won't fix.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Comments from sock puppets will be dismissed out of hand by suityou01tm

Your feedback is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I believe in legal terms an owner is responsible for dog behaviour but not for cats. Cats are considered independent thinking animals.
    which was nice

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I believe in legal terms an owner is responsible for dog behaviour but not for cats. Cats are considered independent thinking animals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X