• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Terrorists thankful for deflation"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I suspect that he got where he did today by praying to Baby Jebus, the holy goat, Mary Christ and our Loord God and a few nice notes to Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy for good measure. Praise Be!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by ALM
    Chico: You seem to be completely devoid of any logic and unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts. This is why you're convinced that the bombs industry as been hit by massive deflation since 9/11. You are actually hilariously stupid. If you work in IT at all, I fail to see how you could hold down a job which involved anything more than resetting a password.
    I guess indeed this is the reason why there are so many losses in IT. People who are in charge of important decisions are placed not because of their skills but for being good ass-lickers or cheap salesman.

Chico, what are your skills? Ass-licking, corruption, psycho problems? We are all interested how you managed to get your way up without any real skill (Milan is especially interested in this). Did you marry the daughter of a multinational CEO? Correct me if I am wrong indeed, I am curious to know.

Leave a comment:

• ALM
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    No I am just getting started.
    Chico: You seem to be completely devoid of any logic and unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts. This is why you're convinced that the bombs industry as been hit by massive deflation since 9/11. You are actually hilariously stupid. If you work in IT at all, I fail to see how you could hold down a job which involved anything more than resetting a password.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Oh give it a rest. Everyone know you're a fraud by now.
    No I am just getting started.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh give it a rest. Everyone know you're a fraud by now.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    sasguru

You tell me

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Someone has to convince the wider business that we need code monkeys. I am the code monkey's best friend except when I am asked to put together a business case for an outsource.
    Is that before or after you've performed your cleaning duties?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Someone has to convince the wider business that we need code monkeys. I am the code monkey's best friend except when I am asked to put together a business case for an outsource.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Chico, what's your job title? And if you despise "code monkeys" what are you doing on an IT contractors bulletin board? The fact is the most junior code monkey is a thousand times more intelligent than you'll ever be.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "1. Insecure
    2. Geek
    3. Lonely"

Couldn't these apply also to Chico?

Insecure - The fact that he pins all his beliefs onto some mythical omnipresent super being who watches over him (rather like Santa) could highlight his own insecurities.

Geek - This is an IT contractor board. Most people who work in IT are Geeks. As a result I would say that most people on here are geeks - With me being the obvious exception.

Lonely - I don't recall chico ever talking about having a better half. Unless his other half is the holy goat

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    I should think it's the opposite - they're more than pleased to leave all those dodgy islamist sites running, so they can record every visitor (including any of us - DUH!) and add more IP addresses and phone numbers to their network analysis programs whirring away at NSA or somewhere.
    Well, I just had a look at the site - It's in arabic so couldn't read it. Still, my IP address should keep the boys (and girls) up at Menwith busy for a while (not!).

They're Listening

Anyone for Golf?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    [..] Will any articulate and coherent economists clarify for the assembled masses please.
    [..]
    Read it slowly. It is a matter of supply and demand (that's all you need to know about economics just as much as stop/restart is the only thing you really need to know in IT).

If you want to expand my theory you might also add that the function is not linear but is influenced by the destructive attitude, which is proportionally direct to the action of invaders and warmongers like the ones you support. Now draw a few derivates and calculate the limit while comparing the integrals to create a diagram and a mathematical explanation.

Francko, graduated at the Rome University of Economics

p.s. the russians were even smarter, just use molotovs (from the old minister Vjačeslav Mikhajlovič Molotov (Вячесла́в Миха́йлович Мо́лотов)), fill them with vodka, no drink for a night and that's all you need.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Anyhow, I'm sure the yanks will be shutting down that site quick enough. A few smart bombs should do it!
    I should think it's the opposite - they're more than pleased to leave all those dodgy islamist sites running, so they can record every visitor (including any of us - DUH!) and add more IP addresses and phone numbers to their network analysis programs whirring away at NSA or somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Observational point with regards to the code monkeys.
    I see. So it's okay for you to make an observational point, but not for anyone else?

Excellent debating technique. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    Nice find darmstadt, now what exactly was it you were looking up in Google again...

Anyhow, I'm sure the yanks will be shutting down that site quick enough. A few smart bombs should do it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X