• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Movie scenes that make you grimace"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Any GG Allin gig?

Defaecating on stage and eating it is fairly high on the grossness scale. Layin' Up With Linda is a great song tho - recent covered by the Mighty Lemonheads...

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    This was bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXbG8WfvSY mercifully edited here.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    How about 'Betting on Teeth Pulling' scene in the second ep of Nathan Barley?

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    1 cup. The cup filling scene
    Aye, comes out like a Mr Whippy machine. Not pleasant. Mate of mine showed me that and i was like eeerm, cheers for that.
    Last edited by Durbs; 2 March 2010, 19:55.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    The scene from Alien where the creature first appears.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Movie scenes that make you grimace

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I thought about this while watching Saving Private Ryan yesterday. There are some scenes I just cannot stomach.

1) Saving Private Ryan:- The knife scene towards the end when the Nazi soldier kills the american. Sheer voilence and pure death.

2) Apocalypse now:- The one legged vietnamese clubbed to death by the american soldier.

3) Deer hunter:- Scene where Christopher Walken shoots himself in the head.

Strange that they are all war movies.
    Visit PistonHeads much?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Trainspotting: Begbie glassing that geezer who spilled his drinks, then smashing his face on the bar.

And "The Dirtiest Toilet in Scotland" bit......

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Trainspotting: Begbie glassing that geezer who spilled his drinks, then smashing his face on the bar.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Anything with Hugh Grant in.

Mods, we really do need a vomiting smilie.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Any film with a non Scottish or Irish national trying to do a Scottish or Irish accent. That's what makes me cringe

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Can I add Rambo 4, the scene crossing the rice field and the guns remove half a mans leg and another mans head.

And Hostel where he goes at the woman's head with the circular saw, but decides he doesn't enjoy it after all.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    This freaked me out until I figured out how it was done....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDeL9EQNjWk

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    1 cup. The cup filling scene

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by oversteer View Post
    American History X - the kerb-stomp
    I concur.

Plus every single farking scene in the Blair Witch Project.

Farking sheeite!!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    The scene in Independence Day where Jeff Goldblum uploads a virus onto the alien mothership using a Mac and USB.
    Well you would not want windows would you:

Are you sure you want to upload?

ERROR: Launching is not available at this time please contact your administrator.

ERROR: Please insert Windows install disk 1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X