• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Petition: MF to bring back Mordy"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post

That was a long time ago and I'm out of therapy, but thanks for mentioning it again...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Do you still have the gingham dress, old chap?

That was a long time ago and I'm out of therapy, but thanks for mentioning it again...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Still think he holds a grudge about you splashing him in the urinals at the pub. He still vents about it.
    My, what a hyperactive imagination you have...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Wasn't Threaded the one who had done a runner from the CSA and claimed to have crashed a Lambo?
    Yep. The guy with a time machine.

So RealityHack and Cojak are now moderators. RH is a little power mad, slightest thing and he bans posters. He holds grudges too.

Still think he holds a grudge about you splashing him in the urinals at the pub. He still vents about it.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    No. Just proving that Mordac isn't dead and buried under my patio.

Threaded will be back in a minute as well, just to prove that he hasn't been murdered and is not buried under 30 feet of sand on a beach in Denmark.
    Wasn't Threaded the one who had done a runner from the CSA and claimed to have crashed a Lambo?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    MF are you just talking to yourself, you big loser
    So you've met him then

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No. Just proving that Mordac isn't dead and buried under my patio.

Threaded will be back in a minute as well, just to prove that he hasn't been murdered and is not buried under 30 feet of sand on a beach in Denmark.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So his company hasn't invested in one of those natty auto backup-tape changer thingies and he has to do it all manually?
    He was a bit like the Wizard of Oz. Someone worked with him and found he was actually a short man with a Napoleon complex. There's a few others around like that as well. Some taller than others though.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    He's not really around these days. The level of intellectual stimuli is still low though. Actually. Lower.
    So his company hasn't invested in one of those natty auto backup-tape changer thingies and he has to do it all manually?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Is this some sort of Bobby Ewing in Dallas moment.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Probably brief. I need to assess the level of intellectual stimulus, so if Benesey is still in charge of that department I won't be hanging around.
    He's not really around these days. The level of intellectual stimuli is still low though. Actually. Lower.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    DOH! I fall for this resurrected thread trick every time! There was me thinking Xen and Threaded had both just popped up again.

Hey, welcome back Mordac!
    Cheers Hooty. All is well with you I trust?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Afternoon Mordy. Good to see you.

I'm glad I remembered the password.

Is this a brief visit or are you going to be camped in for a while?
    Probably brief. I need to assess the level of intellectual stimulus, so if Benesey is still in charge of that department I won't be hanging around.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Afternoon Mordy. Good to see you.

I'm glad I remembered the password.

Is this a brief visit or are you going to be camped in for a while?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X