• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Don't you just hate it when"

Collapse

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Good. Well done. I know you are not someone who enjoys putting others down (i.e. a genuinely nice bloke) and so you treated yourself well. And every time you do it, it gets easier. Bit I agree that it is tulipty that you should be in this position when you think you're working with intelligent professionals.

(All you need now is a personalityectomy, and you could join the General trolls!)
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    These glyphs are starting to remind me of Commander Keen. Anyone remember that game?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why he did it.
    Perhaps you have aspergers? Maybe you should take a test

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    What's your problem
    I'll stick up for myself with big toothy lizards as well you know.
    Careful... he has people like you for snacks, you know!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Should we now start calling him Filthy Rich?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    FTFY
    Should we now start calling him Filthy Rich?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    What's your problem
    I'll stick up for myself with big toothy lizards as well you know.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    FTFY
    Ah, he is but a bloke Pogle. He dunt mean it.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Say, have I mentioned I like to belittle and demean my female colleagues by seeing them as merely sexual objects and not real people at Current ClientCo?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Say, have I mentioned the cracker-class crumpet at CurrentClientCo?
    I know what you mean, my first role after Uni, having spent 6 years with badly dressed geeks (myself included) I arrived in Dusseldorf to a room full of eye candy. I think I spent my first day just sitting there

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

You may have ...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Mmmm. Tits. Why is the word 'less' in the same sentence?
    Yeah, it should be "fewer".

(Oh, I see what you mean - "bigger")

Leave a comment:

• NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25
    replied
    Good. Well done. I know you are not someone who enjoys putting others down (i.e. a genuinely nice bloke) and so you treated yourself well. And every time you do it, it gets easier. Bit I agree that it is tulipty that you should be in this position when you think you're working with intelligent professionals.

(All you need now is a personalityectomy, and you could join the General trolls!)
    You tell em Richy Rich ........

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    perhaps a couple less 'tits'?
    Mmmm. Tits. Why is the word 'less' in the same sentence?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    PS Those who know me know that it is out of character to stand my ground, and not get pushed around. I am feeling pleased with myself for doing this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X