• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Baaaaaaaaaaaad toe."

Collapse

• Halcyon
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I wonder if it's gout.

I consumed a bottle of port the other day.

drinking a bottle of port in itself is unlikely to bring on gout (it's genetic), although the subsequent dehydration might provoke an attack.

The first metaphalangial (big joint in big toe) is the most common place for gout to manifest, if it feels like someone is smacking it with a hammer then setting fire to it and you can't put your shoes on without wincing, it's probably gout.

Sympathy if you have it, I think I have, and it hurts like *@##@&# Hades!

R

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oddly, I'm not doing that at the moment.

Not peeing the bed either, before you ask.
    and

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Have you checked the wardrobe?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I wonder if it's gout.

I suspect it's more likely to be broken due to a drunken stubbing on the way to the bog in the middle of the night.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic My Baaaaaaaaaaaad toe.

My Baaaaaaaaaaaad toe.

I wonder if it's gout.

Working...
X